Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Well, the 49ers embarrassed themselves. On the other hand, everything else that happened in the early window was beautiful and nothing hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Yikes

So the NFC East took literally all of the conference talent I guess.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

its insane how bad judge was as a coach that daboll can take almost the same team to 5-1

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

rjmccall posted:

Well, the 49ers embarrassed themselves. On the other hand, everything else that happened in the early window was beautiful and nothing hurts.

Everyone embarrassed themselves, except the Steelers.

Because no one expected anything from them

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I was kind of hoping Bridgewater would play himself into a QB controversy for some chaos comedy, but he did not get there.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The New York loving Jets broke Rodgers will to even try.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah I think at this point we got to just say the Giants are good

They arent. Theyre the 2001 Bears at best. Theyre the worst team the Ravens have played this year. Give their team and coaching credit though.

But Lamar Jackson has got to stop these idiotic plays and the Ravens have to stop making so many dumb penalties and giving up 3rd and longs so much and backing themselves up out of FG range

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1581740380936368129?s=46&t=4gM11WBCA19yI-B1VQIZrw

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I wasn’t talking about the Ravens.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Stillers got me 14$

https://twitter.com/Mouserat_fan2/status/1581737482047352832
drat I have to apologize to my friend for thinking Trubs sucks (granted the bigger problem is Canada)

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

CharlestheHammer posted:

I wasn’t talking about the Ravens.

Well I am. Wth. This isnt the NFCE thread. They arent good. But most of that is cause Jones and their receivers blow.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Any other someday

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Yeah the Ravens basically gave the game away at the end, no arguments against that.

But still, the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS are 5-1 :woop:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

AAron may not make it til the end of the season. But whatever, I'm a Jets fan now. Flacco deserves another ring.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's unfair to say the dolphins and bengals are better than the giants, regardless of perceivable talent-based evidence that is not wins

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

sharknado slashfic posted:

AAron may not make it til the end of the season. But whatever, I'm a Jets fan now. Flacco deserves another ring.

We’re in week six and I still do a double take every time I see Flacco’s name and realize he’s still playing

darkforce898
Sep 11, 2007

As a Lions and 49ers fan that lives in New Jersey the only thing I can say with confidence is,

Aaron Rodgers is a fraud.
gently caress the Packers

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Edit: oh cool doublepost, thanks Awful App

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/giants/status/1581742719138873344?s=46&t=aq_xudldHKSdvd3YhhQk7w

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/status/1581740630489071616

God is good god is great

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thaddius the Large posted:

We’re in week six and I still do a double take every time I see Flacco’s name and realize he’s still playing

Apparently

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

The Giants are a mediocre team talent-wise that is very well coached. IIRC there's a ton of bad contracts/ dead money coming off their books after this season so they might actually be able to attract some talent, hopefully for WR, interior Oline and secondary.

They could be a very dangerous team very quickly but it's the NFL so who knows

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

this loving team just needs to be put down the second the fourth quarter starts. bunch of loving losers.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

The Rams Bucs and Packers are all gonna be 3-3 unless Panthers pull off the upset today. Just as everyone expected obviously.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fully expected both the Pats and Browns to just pound the rock all day, but so many runs that in past weeks for both teams were 5-12 yard gains were 1-3 today. Both defenses played a ton of guys in the box, and so both teams just threw the ball all over the field,

And boy were Bailey Zappe and the Pats' receivers outclassing the Browns passing game today.

Pats killed themselves with penalties in the first half on drives, but the second half was just brutal for the Browns.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kalli posted:

Fully expected both the Pats and Browns to just pound the rock all day, but both defenses played a ton of guys in the box, and so both teams just threw the ball all over the field, so many runs that in past weeks for both teams were 5-12 yard gains were 1-3 today.

And boy were Bailey Zappe and the Pats' receivers outclassing the Browns passing game today.

Pats killed themselves with penalties in the first half on drives, but the second half was just brutal for the Browns.

So which team is Mac gonna be traded to?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Actually when he comes back they will switch to the Mac and Zapp attack

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Nutso. They’ll probably be dogs to a lovely Broncos team next week.

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1581739831813472256

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
lol. Mac is heading to Houston

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Edmonton, somehow

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Sicko option: The Browns :unsmigghh:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The nfc outside of the east sucks so bad, I have no clue who's gonna win anything. It kinda owns, it also kinda sucks.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
TOM BRADY YOU SUCK!!!!! RETIRE BITCH!!!!!!

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

The nfc outside of the east sucks so bad, I have no clue who's gonna win anything. It kinda owns, it also kinda sucks.

This, but also the AFC sucks too outside of the Bills and Chiefs.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

And the Chiefs lost to the corpse of Matt Ryan

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Las Vegas

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Mitch Trubisky: Elite QB

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Roasted Donut posted:

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Pumped for cheesehead drama