Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Lmao not exactly subtle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My cool teams of the week for Week 6:

Falcons
Patriots
Jets (three time winner and currently the coolest team in the NFL)

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Cavauro posted:

my team is missing all of its proficient run defenders now. you are allowed to have 150 yards rushing for free and more if you work hard. this applies to anyone facing the bengals until at least my birthday. everyone knows when that is

Sounds like fun for the Falcons

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lmao not exactly subtle.

He's as good at subtlety as he is at running the ball.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

my team is missing all of its proficient run defenders now. you are allowed to have 150 yards rushing for free and more if you work hard. this applies to anyone facing the bengals until at least my birthday. everyone knows when that is

Excuse me sir What did Sam Hubbard do to you?

Logan Wilson missing extended time will be bad but he's really more of a pass guy than a run guy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the important guys behind reader and tupou being gone with them is a bigger deal regardless of what he's more of. you defend the plays that happen. there was immediate evidence of how bad this is

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sam hubbard hosed me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Bengals are stacked at linebacker and it feels strange and wrong saying so.