Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

Start early with picking it up, pushing it over, taking food and treats away (and giving them back).

I know that sounds unkind, but a grown dog that has never had these things happen will be very resistant to them. So, if the dog one day decides to eat something dangerous and you need to take it away, you're less likely to get bit if the dog is used to that sort of thing. If you need to brush them or get a tick off of them, it's good if they're used to being pushed over or picked up.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Puppy is in the Hello, Welcome, etc. thread.

Spoiler: She's cute as can be!

And my suggestion for a name would be "Berry." because the first picture somehow reminded me of a capybara.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Oct 16, 2022

Robot Made of Meat

Shifty Nipples posted:

i love dogs so much