Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I keep calling him 'friend' and so I've been thinking i'll name him after some famous quaker

Woolman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

NOT Nixon!!!!!!

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Sorry I keep forgetting where to post puppy updates. Current status is he fell asleep on my feet while I was standing at the kitchen sink

Little fellow just plumb tuckered out

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

one of the many really good things about baby humans and animals is this refusal to admit they are tired till they are passing out standing up. i love it. it's the best, melts my heart, makes me want a big house filled with new life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQEjWesPINo

I loved watching over babby kittens because they would start EPIC BATTLE MODE with a litter mate and then fall asleep mid-pounce. One of those things where you have to leave the room before you die of the adorable.

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Tfw when you want to play but don’t want to get out of bed

Time for ear stitches!

xcheopis

kalel posted:

some people call them "puppers" but I call em "poopers" because they poop a lot. you'll be amazed op, they're just cute little poop factories

They have much in common with human babies

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

He is already doing a lot of crimes without being taught!!!!

Pics not loading

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Puppy update:
his name is Samuel Pickwick and I’m not changing my mind again.

He is currently being suitably Pickwickian

Sleepy little fellow

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

I love floppy ears on dogs.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine