Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

So the Cowpokes completely shut us down in the second half?

Texas also had 14 penalties for almost 120 yards while the Pokes had zero for zero

Yall totally shot yourselves in both feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Judgy Fucker posted:

Texas also had 14 penalties for almost 120 yards while the Pokes had zero for zero

Yall totally shot yourselves in both feet

Yeah, I couldn't watch the second half, but we had at least 10 of those penalties in the first half and still scored 31

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
jesus, I see what you've done for tennessee, and I want that for me

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Seaniqua posted:

jesus, I see what you've done for tennessee, and I want that for me

They hired a former college QB, what's the problem with yours?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
It didn't work out

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Seaniqua posted:

It didn't work out

It's still such a mystery to me why it worked out so badly.

Not getting back to old school Nebraska, that's understandable. But it's fascinating that he managed to make the program a bad version of Northwestern.

e: also someone who has some sort of initiative should throw up a new aftermath thread. This person is not me.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Not getting back to old school Nebraska, that's understandable. But it's fascinating that he managed to make the program a bad version of Northwestern.

e: also someone who has some sort of initiative should throw up a new aftermath thread. This person is not me.

Yeah, I didn't watch barely any games this week but I guess I'll do it

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Personal stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Lol Aggie.

Much lol