Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Fullcast After Dark is going to be amazing tonight :allears:

Also, shoutout to the two drunk Tennessee Vols fans I met at the 2004 ESPN College Gameday Preview show broadcast from Disney World. Hilarious dudes who kept yelling "Jim Bob Cooter for Heisman" and heckled Penn State fans. I hope they got to see this win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I did, and I enjoyed it. Thank you!

That wasn't actually you, was it? I was one of a couple of high school Nebraska kids there with a chaperone.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

The Michigan-PSU game had an objectively hilarious first half, but was there another good noon game?

ISU/Texas and Auburn/Ole Miss were both pretty good. And Illinois beat Minnesota lol.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ilmucche posted:

shameful that an SEC team with 100k fans in the stadium would even post this lol

Grifters gonna grift

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Sash! posted:

I have no idea why I hate Purdue so much

A train conductor kicked you in the head while you tried to take a selfie?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TheGreyGhost posted:

Lmao, Day is out here describing 2017 Iowa-OSU as a scar that doesn’t go away when there are 3 total guys on the roster from back then. I would really really appreciate not having to sweat this one out, and my hope is that the lack of Greg Schiano and Urban in the building helps. We don’t seem to do the dumb “lose to 3rd tier Big Ten team” type thing since Urban got out and we started using actual quarterbacks.

I was at the Husker bar for the Northwestern/Nebraska game where Nebraska lost in OT without scoring. I was so pissed off until they switched to Iowa/OSU and it all just vanished at seeing Iowa putting a beating on OSU.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

We have home and homes with Nebraska and Washington on the schedule. That game in Washington is gonna rule.

e: oops you said neutral sites

My buddies and I have Knoxville pegged for our away game trip that year. Can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

It's still such a mystery to me why it worked out so badly.

Not getting back to old school Nebraska, that's understandable. But it's fascinating that he managed to make the program a bad version of Northwestern.

e: also someone who has some sort of initiative should throw up a new aftermath thread. This person is not me.

Personal stuff