Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
This Knoxville person watched the game at a Ruby Tuesday in the middle of WVA, and I ended up embarrassing my wife by screaming gently caress and slapping the table when Bama converted that 3 and 10 to get into field goal range towards the end. I again screamed gently caress yes plus jumped up and down when Tennessee won.

I’m many beers in and it took me like 29 minutes to type this. As a fan since the 1986 Sugar Bowl this is a top 5 night as a Tennessee fan. Very one at the bar has been looking at me funny but I’m don’t give a duck , I’m tough to kick my rear end kicked ar Apple Bees but I sing care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
Still drinking but this pic is god tier , back to ga beers , gently caress yes go vols nother fuckers. , love all you Tennessee fans , we been thru Vietnam poo poo here , bothers all of us, I’m going to burn bright

https://twitter.com/vol_football/status/1581451480732680192?s=46&t=eyO87YQwoL3sIY0a7tCelw

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
Sunglasses and Advil, last night was mad real!

Words of advice! Don’t drink IPAs like they are Miller Lite at a Ruby Tuesday’s in WVA during a Tennessee game, when you have to drive the next day to Canada. I’m hurting right now, but happy as gently caress.

I drunk dialed my whole Vol family last night and especially my stepdad who made me a Tennessee fan back in 1986 (he also took me to the legendary 98 game against Arkansas). His lungs are turning to glass and good chance this will be his last Bama game. It just means more right now if you know what I’m saying.

nate fisher fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Oct 16, 2022

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
Heupel has to be the front runner for coach of year right? Go back to how bad the 2020 season was to the Pruitt firing and all the transfers (24 I think) to today it is almost a miracle run. I don’t know how he has done it

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

YOLOsubmarine posted:

You joke but Sumlin is right there as a guy who came in and had immediate success with someone else’s recruits and then couldn’t build a roster himself.

In all fairness to Heupel he has sort of rebuilt this roster (starter wise but not depth wise) already using the transfer portal to replace all the players who left for places like Oklahoma and even Bama when Pruitt got canned. To me the real question is can he recruit elite D and build depth that will help keep the D fresh going into the 2nd half. The biggest downside to having such a fast offense is you lose the TOS battle a lot.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

Yates posted:

All this Tennessee cockiness is great for the inevitable 4 point loss to Kentucky followed by a 28 point dubbing by Georgia.

Far from cocky and we have been through enough to know that poo poo can come crashing down anytime. Just let us enjoy this moment.

I got to experience a Tennessee BCSNC so if it comes crashing life goes on. Also only 2 losses plus wins against Bama, UF, and LSU in year 2? That’s not crashing at all, that is a great year.

Honestly while I’m worried about UK in more worried about the away game at SC.

nate fisher fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Oct 16, 2022

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
To add content besides Tennessee stuff, I am shocked that LSU handled UF. Playing both of them I would have swore UF was the better team. Maybe UF should have demanded a noon game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

Joey Freshwater posted:

Felt it was time for an avatar upgrade. I wish I could make it a gif but I have no idea how to do it from this video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjyD_5-patu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That video is awesome and nice avatar.