Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i love to concern troll jeff. he loves it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Skyl3lazer posted:

its cool that a bunch of people that dont participate in a given area of the forums can just run around a concern troll jeff until he give in and fucks over people in that given area, im glad thats what sa still is after richard died

aids

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

plinkeys pretty much a modern day Rodney king if you think about it

He’s actually Jesus Christ and Jeff is Pontius Pilate. Get with it dude.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

going to nail his rear end to the cross

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Farm Frenzy posted:

its cool that the trump thread posters are angry and sad. I mean more so than usual

I went to go see what they had said about it, and good lord man. How do these people remember to breath?

Salt Fish posted:

Think about this demand for a second "1. Transfer control of goonfund to someone else" its just the dudes checking account. What exactly does it even mean to transfer it to someone else, what is he going to give an SA mod joint custody of his credit union account? I swear everyone involved in this has never had to deal with actual money before which makes sense when you consider its a guy who spends $5,000 a month on doordash vs a guy who bought big into crypto and then at the peak decided to invest in the incredible long term asset something awful.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skyl3lazer posted:

its cool that a bunch of people that dont participate in a given area of the forums can just run around a concern troll jeff until he give in and fucks over people in that given area, im glad thats what sa still is after richard died

Concern troll. Mask off. Corncob. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect CSPAM post. But Professor Smarxist accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction - Chemical R

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I went to go see what they had said about it, and good lord man. How do these people remember to breath?

you dont have to remember to breath

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Concern troll. Mask off. Corncob. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect CSPAM post. But Professor Smarxist accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction - Chemical R

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera posted:

you dont have to remember to breath

oh? try forgetting to then.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

oh? try forgetting to then.

ok now what

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera posted:

ok now what

shut up

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

okay

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

sticky this thread or that stupid rear end in a top hat is gonna keep posting.

It's too late, you already are 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

yeah i guess we stopped a few thousand dollars a month from getting to needy people, but it was funny right. epic. now nothing 2 do but post i guess

gonna get to get the good brain chemicals when i see the purple quote box, it means they love me

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's cool because non-cspam posters were being helped, too. Cut your nose...

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

im just happy we finally have a good, transparent fund that we will also never donate to, that also cant help as many people :keke:

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
never heard of it

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Skyl3lazer posted:

im just happy we finally have a good, transparent fund that we will also never donate to, that also cant help as many people :keke:

me too

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im happy to report that AIT's mutual aids fund is not a scam because I give money to it and it is impossible for me, a perfect genius good boy, to be duped by my posting pal

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

unfortunately i cannot know who pozzed me at the bug chaser party due to a lack of transparency (opaque gimp mask, no guest list)

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Skyl3lazer posted:

ban this concern troll imo

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

please don't kramer in here with this concern trolling :thanks:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://youtu.be/J6VjPM5CeWs

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Skyl3lazer posted:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pablo Nergigante posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Poz my neg account

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

tristeham posted:

those grapes earrings are really ugly imo

How DARE you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This thread is just an excuse for AnimeIsTrash to post their user-name as an acronym in a thread title so people don't keep reading it as Animels Trash