Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
this is like the smallest and stupidest way I can say thank you for doing something so meaningful, but if literally anyone who donated wants a free avatar or platinum or something, hit me up

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

NEW THREAD TO CELEBRATE OUR OFFICIAL LAUNCH: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4027242

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

vyelkin posted:

this is like the smallest and stupidest way I can say thank you for doing something so meaningful, but if literally anyone who donated wants a free avatar or platinum or something, hit me up

can i have archives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

can i have archives

that's not something I can queue easily like a title change or platinum but I will look into it for you

e: okay, done

vyelkin has issued a correction as of 16:37 on Mar 17, 2023