Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:
https://twitter.com/statmuse/status...pagenumber%3D25
https://twitter.com/robertmays/stat...pagenumber%3D19
https://twitter.com/SNFonNBC/status...pagenumber%3D19

https://i.imgur.com/Jm9DFcv.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

The Broncos deserve every single minute of this for falling into that Peyton Manning HGH run.

There is a football God.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/Pasta88Bruins/s...number%3D8pti16

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ready for monday night

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

adding injury to insult

https://twitter.com/HollowayNFLN/status/1582219317747195904

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
A WHOLE LOT of these games looked an awful lot more attractive to watch before the season started, I'll tell you that for free.

Anyone who predicted the Vikings to be 5-1 going into the Bye Week is a complete liar. What even is this team.

Rooting for the Lions this week. They've had a chance to catch their breath, the Cowboys just got punched in the mouth, and it would be unbelievably hilarious if Dak comes back directly into getting shellacked by the Detroit Lions.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

R.D. Mangles posted:

ready for monday night

Tonights game we could excuse as everyone expecting the AFC West to be good but Bears Patriots the gently caress

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
The only shame of week 6 is that only one team lost MNF.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Chargers had like 193 false start penalties tonight.

What an abomination of a game in general.

Also, don't just stop putting the Broncos on primetime. Stop putting the Broncos on television, period. Make people check the box score after the game to find out who won.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Gonz posted:

Chargers had like 193 false start penalties tonight.

To be fair, it's long overdue for them to get called on it. The Chargers been making a living off of false starts for years.

Perhaps they should stop jumping early.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The most appropriate snack for SNF week 7 is canned tuna.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

LiquidFriend posted:

To be fair, it's long overdue for them to get called on it. The Chargers been making a living off of false starts for years.

Perhaps they should stop jumping early.

I agree

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I always thought Russ had a poor HoF case but if he ever had one he’s rapidly playing himself out of it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Tonights game we could excuse as everyone expecting the AFC West to be good but Bears Patriots the gently caress

I guess I could see it as a battle of the year 2 starters in Fields vs Mac!

But yeah, this is gonna be.... woo boy if the Pats play like they have the last two weeks.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kalli posted:

I guess I could see it as a battle of the year 2 starters in Fields vs Mac!

But yeah, this is gonna be.... woo boy if the Pats play like they have the last two weeks.

Why wouldn't they keep rolling with The Zapper?

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

I think we have five more broncos primetime games this year which sure is a thing

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
How the gently caress did Denver get 5 prime time games this year? Woof.

some dude tweeted posted:

Amount of primetime games by team:

5: CIN, LAC, LAR, BUF, PHI, TB, GB, DAL, SF, NE, PIT, DEN, KC

4: TEN, IND, LV, ARZ

3: CHI, NO, BAL

2: CLE, WSH, MIA, SEA, MIN

1: NYJ, NYG, HOU, JAX, CAR, ATL

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

so was getting wilson an elway move or some other bonehead's move?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Has somebody on r/Broncos done the cap math for cutting Wilson next season?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

abelwingnut posted:

so was getting wilson an elway move or some other bonehead's move?

Imagine if Pace managed to unload every Bears pick for Russell? It's not like they are in a good position now but that would have been a catastrophe.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

davecrazy posted:

Has somebody on r/Broncos done the cap math for cutting Wilson next season?

107 million in dead money and 87 million dollar cap hit

https://overthecap.com/player/russell-wilson/1569

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I missed the postgame press conference.

Did Russ shoot everybody a thumbs up with sunglasses on and then explain how everything is cool and good and fine and that this is a learning experience and next week they're gonna come out and be a brand new team?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/bdpeacock/status/1582231507703279617?s=46&t=7gPOhIFudCYhD18_4jGAHA

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

it should be illegal for the op to be in PST. mods??!

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
e: wrong thread

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

oh yeah and his shoulder or whatever definitely sucks! they assuredly are not coming up with excuses for him sucking rear end

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Views, in order, since I'm thinkin' about it:

BYE WEEKS: VIKINGS, BILLS, RAMS, EAGLES: This is kind of a dire combination since it takes out three of the top teams in the NFL, two of whom were actually hyper exciting to watch and one of whom was the Heart Attack Kids. Also the Rams are here. Gonna be a lot less exciting football to watch with both the Bills and Eagles off. The Rams desperately needed this bye, though, and the Bills could honestly use it too to become even more deadly. Maybe the Vikings can finally get the offense out of neutral and the defense on the road at all with this break.

SAINTS-CARDINALS: Christ, this matchup definitely looked a lot more enticing before the year started huh? This is absolutely a question of who blows it first, the Saints drawing six thousand penalties for existing or the Cardinals coming into the game with absolutely no game plan besides "Kyler does magic bullshit".

PACKERS-COMMANDERS: :barf: Before the season I would have called this one a curbstomp. It is very concerning that I now don't know for sure. If the Packers lose this game then I think Green Bay is going to sink into Lake Michigan, not just because they should absolutely not lose this game, but because of what's coming next week if they fail.

BROWNS-RAVENS: Hey, rivalry game between two teams that have been completely unable to finish off games this year! This one should be a slobberknocker. Ravens please don't gently caress this up.

BUCCANEERS-PANTHERS: :stonk: This one DEFINITELY looked a lot better before the year started. The Bucs should absolutely still win this even as Brady is dessicated into a mummy Last Crusade style before our eyes, but the Saints can tell them that anything goes in the South. Plus there's no more Matt Rhule to drag the Panthers to hell, they just have to figure out a way to get out of it.

FALCONS-BENGALS: This looked like a curbstomp before the year but now doesn't, in the opposite direction from the Packers game. I expect the Bengals will win here but the Falcons have been doing a lot of surprising this year. I love watching that poo poo. Happy with either team winning this.

LIONS-COWBOYS: Lions, I really, really want you to do well. You've had your bye week, now it's time to get back to it. I can absolutely guarantee you that Mike McCarthy is not able to pull off the degree of outcoaching that Bill Belichick can. Cowboys should still be able to win this as much as I don't want that to happen; if they do lose, I will laugh. I will laugh a lot.

GIANTS-JAGUARS: This one looked like a shitfest prior to the year and now it looks like it might actually be really interesting. The Giants are white-hot right now and their coach is bullrushing poo poo down. The Jags are on a skid but have shown flashes of what they could be already this year. This could be a highlight of the week, or a complete disaster.

COLTS-TITANS: Oh Christ.

TEXANS-RAIDERS: Oh Christ.

JETS-BRONCOS: This one has completely reversed itself from how I'd have said it'd go if you'd asked me at the start. If the Jets want to keep looking legit and tuning up this whatever the hell it is they have going here, they should win this no problem. If the Broncos want to pull out of the death spiral they're stuck in, they REALLY gotta win this one, and it doesn't look like it's going to be easy. Both teams lean on the defense.

CHIEFS-49ERS: Well, the bad news is that San Fran is injured to hell and back AGAIN, and the Chiefs are going to want to punch something through a wall after getting stymied by the Bills. The good news... get back to me for that.

SEAHAWKS-CHARGERS: Man, do we have to make these two play each other? I want good things for both of them. Both of these teams have very bad defenses and high-powered offenses with fun, exciting stories riddled throughout them. Raise your hand if you thought the Seahawks' games were going to be highlights of the year after the Russ trade, and also if you're a liar.

STEELERS-DOLPHINS: The Steelers really need to nurse that win over Brady, because the Dolphins are going to be a way more brutal challenge for them and I think they're getting Tua back too? This could get real ugly fast. Also the Brian Flores narratives will run fuckin' wild.

BEARS-PATRIOTS: Who the gently caress is responsible for this? What sick son of a bitch BEFORE THE YEAR STARTED looked at these two piles of rubble and thought they'd make a good primetime game together? This is going to be horrific. I can only hope for a tie.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BoltUpJosh/status/1582225918369890304

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

davecrazy posted:

How the gently caress did Denver get 5 prime time games this year? Woof.

I count 31 teams there, is Detroit the only one without one?

I guess they get Thanksgiving, where it will be very interesting this year to see if the Bills can hang 100 points on them

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Goddamn that's some opinion improving honesty

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Usually when people get as grossly overpaid to suck at their jobs as Russ is now, they at least get elected first.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Goddamn that's some opinion improving honesty

https://twitter.com/dantalkssports/status/1582222363411681280

Coming off of only allowing 7 points in the 2nd half last week vs Cleveland.

Just need to do something about the slow starts.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mayzomatic/status/1582214804122439680?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
How long till Wilson is showing up to the game with a neck brace on but he is powering through the injury "for the team"

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Chargers, what have you done to poor JC Jackson

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

tinstaach posted:

I count 31 teams there, is Detroit the only one without one?

I guess they get Thanksgiving, where it will be very interesting this year to see if the Bills can hang 100 points on them

Not only does Detroit not get a primetime game, they don't even get a single late game - every single game this season starts at 1pm.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Wonder how different and fun the NFL landscape would be if Aaron Rodgers actually went to the Broncos. Going to blame that not happening is why the league is such dreck. That was the chaos moment.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Harlock posted:

Wonder how different and fun the NFL landscape would be if Aaron Rodgers actually went to the Broncos. Going to blame that not happening is why the league is such dreck. That was the chaos moment.

I predict that 2022 Rodgers with Nathaniel Hackett as coach would have gone just as poorly.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/TDISportsClips/status/1582230699754409985?t=k1lso2nTx5mO6e3wFYkjeA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

syzpid posted:

How long till Wilson is showing up to the game with a neck brace on but he is powering through the injury "for the team"

russ is gonna be coming up under center like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI6uYJrIqaw