Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

fartknocker posted:

High schools are all closed for Thanksgiving weekend and I don’t think any schedule games for Black Friday, so it seems like a way for them to slide in an extra national game and make up for them not doing a game on Thanksgiving (Those are all network).

Oh, so Amazon was pissy that they weren't getting a holiday game.

So now we have CBS, Fox, NBC, and Amazon with holiday games, when's ESPN getting one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

MD2020 posted:

I know that it's been a couple years now, but I still find it weird when an all-NFC game is on CBS and vise versa

Yeah, I still haven't gotten used to it yet. I preferred it the old way, but I get why CBS/Fox would want to show games from both conferences

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Football Savant Nathaniel Hackett. Oh my god.

lol

Must have been all those nano-bubbles over the years

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be honest Brady ending his career a broken man is the funniest outcome considering he could have went out at the literal top

:hmmyes:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

BlindSite posted:

CMC doesn't have the big killers for running backs though. It's not like his foot is hosed or his knees are shot. The thing you don't want to use him for is like a hammer between the tackles 20 times a game.

For years panther fans have been saying use him as a moving piece and design plays for him.

Hes going to thrive in San Fran. Makes sense for both teams.

Yeah, plus Niners have more weapons, so they won't have to run CMC on almost every play to make something happen, unlike in Carolina. The odds of him staying healthy look good to me.

Jimmy might be the best QB he's had to play with in years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

5’11”

It’s depressing how the shortest pro athletes in almost all sports are taller than me.

I met Steve Smith once a few years ago, and despite him only being an inch taller than me, dude was so muscular I felt like he had a hundred pounds on me, and I am not a small person