Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
How long till Wilson is showing up to the game with a neck brace on but he is powering through the injury "for the team"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Kawalimus, do the Ravens bring you any joy?

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
When I was younger I liked Fox's pregame better. But the ads for other Fox Channels/shows drive me up a wall at this point. I dont need an ad for the Sharon Osbourne tell all about how she was cancelled for no good reason EVERY commercial break.

The CBS pregame seems calmer.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Excited for Brady to lead the Northern Kentucky River Monsters of the XFL3 in like 2032. He can still go and someone is going to give him another chance.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I think the CMC trade makes sense, the 49ers aren't bringing back Jimmy. They don't know what they have in Lance. It's easy to see them collapsing next season. Which could be the end for Lynch & Shanahan. If you get another good playoff runs you might be able to survive one or two bad seasons.

In the perspective of a front office that needs wins now AND keeps a division rival from adding a piece it's fine. At least till CMC has a season ending injury.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

adaz posted:

all I want for christmas is for a 4td/0 int performance from a rypien (is that Mark Rypein's son or some poo poo?) and a massive QB controversy in denver.

please lord, you owe us for covid

Cousin, and he threw 3 INTs against a worse Jets Defense. So I wouldn't expect them to throw anything near Sauce.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Ehud posted:

whoops!

Reminds me of when the refs were on strike and some Saints superfan who was a scab ref was given a Saints game to officiate and posted on Facebook "guess whose winning tonight?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Did Ryan's trade/contract have an escalator dependent on how many snaps he took?

Also trade Foles to the Jets.