Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Have you ever thought, "Jesus Christ, you know what would really hit the spot right now? A bunch of pig cum."

Of course you have. Luckily, the helpful folks at Shipley Swine Genetics are here to help you fill your need for seed.

For a cool $150, you can get a thick load grunted out by BUILT TOUGH who is not only a handsome, huge-testicled hog, he's also "opened up." I personally like my pigs as opened up as possible.

For those of you on a budget, or if you need a whole lot of hot pig cum to chug at the lowest cost possible, a measly $50 gets you jizz freshly shot from Waldo Sultan's thick piggy penis. Never fear, this cheap chowder will get the job done with "pigging ease"

There are dozens of handsome pigs to choose from, all willing and eager to milk for you. Pick your favourite! Are you thirsty yet??!?!

Shout out to ya boyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Those pigs look like their meat would be tough and chewy while ballsack pig looks like his meat would be soft and juicy. I would 100% prefer to eat ballsack pig over the other two.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

this one

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
that habsburg hog

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
check this one out OP!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
In countries where ballsack pigs are the primary pig breed, it's customary for the head of the household to get to eat the testicles.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Chinatown posted:

check this one out OP!

I gave this king his shoutout already, my goon. But I can't purchase his ejaculate. The other common street trash pigs offer up their cum for cash, so I'll have to settle.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Cant beleive yuo mispelled bukkake

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Looks good, but he's no BANK ROLL -- his cum is trendy, rugged and sound.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Mooey Cow posted:

Cant beleive yuo mispelled bukkake

I'm cumdrunk ovah heah

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Jillian poo poo posted:

Looks good, but he's no BANK ROLL -- his cum is trendy, rugged and sound.

This pig isn't fat enough, his underside is barely more that a flap of skin. Are these pigs raised solely for their bacon meat?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Yaldabaoth posted:

This pig isn't fat enough, his underside is barely more that a flap of skin. Are these pigs raised solely for their bacon meat?

That pig is raised for his cum.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

can i just have like a milkshake or something instead?

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

You can have a Milk Man

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
"Ideal daughtermaker" was my nickname back in the day :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do uh, do they uh, have like a rubber pig rear end with the curly tail and pig pussy or like.. you know what nevermind I don’t want to know. :yikes: :mrapig:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

They do not. They do however have a HOGFUCKMACHINE 9000

And this sad doomed man does the inseminatin' with the DeepGoldenPig (TM)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I prefer deer semen OP, since it is an excellent way to make a quick buck :grin:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Sire and Dam means the pig’s mom and dad I guess? So the one pig had a mom named “Ladies man” and the other pig, “Free Agent”, had a mom and dad that were the same pig?

That’s some hosed-up pig genetics imo.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Isn’t the sire the father and the dam the mother? They’re both the same here.

Breaking Rules the pig just casually breaking the rules of sexual reproduction like it ain’t no thing.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Welp those piglets are gonna be all hosed up, but for strict bukkake usage I think it'll be juuuuuuuust fine :unsmigghh:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Maybe there was a rule that you couldn't give two pigs the same name

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jillian poo poo posted:

They do not. They do however have a HOGFUCKMACHINE 9000

And this sad doomed man does the inseminatin' with the DeepGoldenPig (TM)

C-can they make one of those liiike, human size? For home use? Asking for a friend..

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This thumbnail is wild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLaab6hI698

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Jillian poo poo posted:

Welp those piglets are gonna be all hosed up, but for strict bukkake usage I think it'll be juuuuuuuust fine :unsmigghh:

Pig with such a narcissistic disorder that it invented a way to cross to an alternate universe to gently caress and impregnate itself and you’re still principally concerned with pig bukkake?

I get it’s important but I’m pretty sure we’re dealing with a god here.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

funeral home DJ posted:

Pig with such a narcissistic disorder that it invented a way to cross to an alternate universe to gently caress and impregnate itself and you’re still principally concerned with pig bukkake?

I get it’s important but I’m pretty sure we’re dealing with a god here.

A hosed up inbred pig jesus.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I don't get the title, OP. Can you explain pls

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I am neither for nor against buying the ejaculate of ten or twelve different pigs and using said ejaculate to indulge in extreme pig bukkake -- I'm just providing information

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Jillian poo poo posted:

I am neither for nor against buying the ejaculate of ten or twelve different pigs and using said ejaculate to indulge in extreme pig bukkake -- I'm just providing information

Could you explain what "extreme pig bukkake" would entail

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

Who's out there cranking these hogs?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

spatial trait posted:

Who's out there cranking these hogs?

you are, you sleepwalk at night at start hand twisting some hog peen

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Could you explain what "extreme pig bukkake" would entail

Search inside your heart bb -- you'll find your answer there :angel:

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

That explains the carpal tunnel, but what about the bad breath in the morning? No, something doesn't quite add up

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

spatial trait posted:

That explains the carpal tunnel, but what about the bad breath in the morning? No, something doesn't quite add up

I think you’ve been sleep-blowing the H.O.G. or “Harley Owners’ Group” which might explain the smell of cigarettes and the taste of Michelob Ultra. Best of luck with ur issue

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lol Waldo Sultan

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Don’t get suckered in to spending hundreds on designer pig cum. Your own jizz is free and way tastier.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Um excuse me, not all of us can produce cum!!! Can a lady not slather herself with the finest artisinal hog jizz without a MAN telling her how to live??!?!?!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jillian poo poo posted:

Um excuse me, not all of us can produce cum!!! Can a lady not slather herself with the finest artisinal hog jizz without a MAN telling her how to live??!?!?!

N-nnooo? I don’t know tbh. I am fffffff-for womens rights. :snoo:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
how come there's black pudding made of blood but not white pudding made of cum???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Someone did this with cows roughly 4 months ago. I smell a conspiracy