Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Someone did this with cows roughly 4 months ago. I smell a conspiracy

well there is a bit of cum in the latest jackass movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Someone did this with cows roughly 4 months ago. I smell a cumspermacy

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Cows aint poo poo! A big ol' bull can only shoot weak little dribbles -- like twice what a man can blast. Pathetic. A pig averages a full cup of cum per ejac, which is ten times what a bull can do. Pound for pound, pigs are cum machines. I poo poo on cows. All my homies hate cows.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X72xDpv898Y

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Booty Pageant posted:

how come there's black pudding made of blood but not white pudding made of cum???

be thy own savior, all thy need is flour and flame.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Chinatown posted:

check this one out OP!

Good to see innovation in the Truck Nutz space

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

heads up if youre going to stock up on pig cum from shipley swine genetics, dont forget to install honey. i must have saved almost $3,000 just last year on hog jizz with honey. this is not a joke.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Jillian poo poo posted:

Cows aint poo poo! A big ol' bull can only shoot weak little dribbles -- like twice what a man can blast. Pathetic. A pig averages a full cup of cum per ejac, which is ten times what a bull can do. Pound for pound, pigs are cum machines. I poo poo on cows. All my homies hate cows.

I wonder about the inverse ratio of farm animal cock size to popshot volume. Piggies have weird little corkscrew dicks and huge loads, while cows have...

What the gently caress am I saying. I should really get more sleep.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Pigs cum for like a half hour, right? So our farmer friend is just sitting there, tiktok/phone in one hand, electrojaculator in the other. Second, how many times can the hog cum be reused? We are continually seeking new products, here at Slip N Slide & Crocodile Mile Company. Thank you:cum:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is there a vegan option?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Forums user “Jillian poo poo” roaming around hog farms with a 5-gallon bucket and a dream.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Can someone plz mark the "extreme pig bukakke" thread as NSFW common guys

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Jillian poo poo posted:

Also I'm pretty sure ballsack pig's ballsack is bigger than any cow's despite the pig being only half the size of an average cow.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Link?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What a lot of folks don’t know is that you an get premium hog jizz right at your local supermarket butcher counter. Just go up and ask for “the good stuff”. They’ll know what you’re talking about.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
mom! did you wash my calving gown? MOM!!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You know those giant taser rods they use to procure bull cum? So a friend was looking for one of those

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

You know those giant taser rods they use to procure bull cum? So a friend was looking for one of those

Give me your friend’s number because that friend knows how to fukken party.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:vince:

e: :fap:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Can only read the thread title as “buh-cake” because of the misspelling.

Sorry, OP :shrug:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Radio Paranoia fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Oct 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

God can you imagine trying to keep him still so you’re not just scraping cum off the walls? :negative: