Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Butt Detective posted:

I took such a shining to Reigen that I made him out of felt! :v:

Please excuse my messy stitching and the inaccurate colours, turns out it’s surprisingly difficult to find orange felt that isn’t the colour of a high vis jacket, so I had to make do with what I could get.

This shade wasn’t even listed as orange, it was listed as gold (it is not gold)

I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Butt Detective posted:

(it is not gold)

It's gold :five:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfxhrOYAXqs

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Halfway finished season 3. Feels like this season is less animated than the last couple were, though I have no idea why. There's still sakuga moments each episode. Still really loving this show, of course.

Also, did they ever explain why Kirbopher wasn't recast?

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

Hey kids! Do you want to be as AKOOL as me?

Delphisage posted:

Halfway finished season 3. Feels like this season is less animated than the last couple were, though I have no idea why. There's still sakuga moments each episode. Still really loving this show, of course.

Also, did they ever explain why Kirbopher wasn't recast?

It's overall less action packed than season 2, and some of their usual talent might have been unavailable due to scheduling conflicts or something idk.

Also I guess the controversy just didn't stick, since pretty much everyone seems to have forgotten about that whole thing.