Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Hillary somehow getting in would absolutely kill me, but I’d like to hear your hypotheticals my goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

269-269 electoral college tie and popular vote win for Biden against Trump. House votes Trump president and Senate votes Kamala Harris vice president

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

biden winning again

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

269-269 electoral college tie and popular vote win for Biden against Trump. House votes Trump president and Senate votes Kamala Harris vice president

this is a good one

call me unoriginal but Id love to see a rematch of 2024. I wanna see Hillary defeat Biden in a contested primary, snatch up Kamala as VP, and face Trump in the general election. Polls predict an even larger blowout for Hillary and she makes all kinds of ill-advised predictions that she'll win ("happy birthday to this future president), only to get washed for the second time

this time, she doesn't take it lying down and accuses Trump of all sorts of election fraud and never accepts the legitimacy of her defeat. She refers to herself as President Clinton for the rest of her life

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Trump goes to jail, runs from jail like Eugene Debs, and wins

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Clinton coup

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 12:06 on Oct 19, 2022

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
bernie wins, dies of old age a day after being inaugurated.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

kamala and hillary fighting it out for the dem nomination

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

HallelujahLee posted:

kamala and hillary fighting it out for the dem nomination

This plus Trump

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Biden dies, trump just takes in campaign money but never declares. Harris wins zero states. Republicans in disarray, buttgag wins by default and is impeached along with his vp immediately. president nasty pelosi and death of amerikkka

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

bernie wins, dies of """""""old age""""""" a day after being inaugurated.

FTFY

Funniest is Biden dies in the next year, Kamala appoints Hillary VP then resigns, Hillary runs as incumbent, loses both the electoral college and popular vote to Trump, has a full psychotic break and launches the nukes at like 3am on election night.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Hillary for sure, but that'd just be her loss (which might be the single funniest event in American history) but in terms of longer-term funny outcomes I don't know if I could imagine anything funnier than a Harris presidency

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's not the funniest possible outcome unless someone gets their foot stuck in a paint bucket and falls down a manhole or at least a very long set of stairs

i'm sorry but i'm a physical comedy kinda guy

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Dustcat posted:

it's not the funniest possible outcome unless someone gets their foot stuck in a paint bucket and falls down a manhole or at least a very long set of stairs

i'm sorry but i'm a physical comedy kinda guy

Same, which is why OJ being a monster is such a shame. The intro to the first naked gun where he's just prat-falling all over the room after getting shot is a masterclass in escalating a gag.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Wait i change my answer the funniest thing would be trump easily winning with vp marjorie green and then trump dies and she starts a war with iran and then the us gets nuked

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Kanye runs third party and wins somehow

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hillary primaries Joe, wins. Runs against Trump in the general, loses again. In the last days of Joe's presidency, Hillary lays claim to the whitehouse anyway. the ensuing conflict kicks off the second american civil war, world war 3, and the end of the world. And Scene.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Joe Rogan presidency.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Liz Truss presidency

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
this has long been settled:

trump beats hillary again

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

paul_soccer12 posted:

this has long been settled:

trump beats hillary again

this but the actual piss tape is discovered and released first

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

Liz Truss presidency

The only correct answer.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The red state legislators just ignore the vote and declare Trump the winner

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

evilmiera posted:

The only correct answer.

stop posting

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Dr Pepper posted:

Hillary winning both the popular and electoral and then this happening and the democrats giving two minutes of half hearted contestation before giving up and returning to fundraising emails for the 2026 midterms

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Canadian invasion

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Dual brokered conventions. Kerry vs. Romney. Return to normalcy.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dr Pepper posted:

This is only moderately funny and its also definitely whats going to actually happen. Booooring!

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Chief Faith Spotted Eagle makes Shadowrun real

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
biden/harris vs trump/tulsi, both biden&trump die in the summer, hillary runs third party, no one gets 270, house of reps gives it to desantis , senate gives vp to buttigieg (after faithless electors make them eligible)

mastershakeman has issued a correction as of 18:43 on Oct 19, 2022

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

The Rock becomes our glorious leader

nation gets swole

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Bernie wins and nukes Minsk

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Yossarian-22 posted:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

it's still hard for me to believe this was real

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
"future madam president this looks like this could be construed as bad optics" - a misogynist

perhaps the most tone deaf messaging from the campaign

but remember, Trump was the narcissist!

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byMMTS-87rE

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
unfortunately i don't think trump has the energy to really go after an opponent any more. we'll never get another 2016 republican primary out of him. then if biden's visibly decaying corpse is hauled out for reelection then he'll just disappear for weeks on end like last time, which was boring.

thankfully, clinton and to a lesser degree harris don't have to put in any effort to be hilariously pathetic.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
hidin' biden was probably what caused that 20ish point loss in Latino votes so it'd be incredibly hosed to see what the results would be if they did it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

Bernie wins and nukes Minsk

lol