Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

vyelkin posted:

presidential contest is Dwayne The Rock Johnson against Vin Diesel

Dwayne can easily win but realizes the campaign will damage his carefully cultivated image, so steps aside ushering in vin nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It would be pretty funny iF the Forward Party actually ran a candidate. Maybe mayor Pete.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

In Training posted:

It would be pretty funny iF the Forward Party actually ran a candidate. Maybe mayor Pete.

kanye

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

In Training posted:

oh yeah i forgot about this.

the funniest possible outcome of 2024 is Andrew Yang being America's last president lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Saudi missiles landing in DC

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DrSunshine posted:

But what about OBAMA??!

I'm changing my answer to Trump vs Obama, Obama wins in a landslide but SCOTUS and other republican fuckery hands the presidency to Trump

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

spacemang_spliff posted:

i think shits so hosed that pretty much any outcome is going to be lmao

100% this is how I feel, every one of these scenarios sounds good to me. it's a good time to be a fan of 'content' :guinness:

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I'm changing my answer to Trump vs Obama, Obama wins in a landslide but SCOTUS and other republican fuckery hands the presidency to Trump

Trump vs Obama, Trump wins in a landslide but SCOTUS fuckery hands the presidency to Obama

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

*motorcycle revs* BOW WIT DA BOW DA BANG DA BANG DIGGY DIGGY

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Hillary comes up with incontrovertible proof Biden is a rapist and still loses to him in the primary. His running mate is Dick Cheney. Trump realizes his current drugs aren't going to give him the required energy to clown he needs and gets back on the anti-covid gay drugs for the entire campaign. He runs his campaign as Trump/Trump 2024 whilst refusing to say which Trump he will pick for VP. Trump and Biden both die during the campaign and Hillary successfully coups the presidency, outlaws the Republican party and extensively purges the Democrats, first on the list is Obama.
After she manages to destroy every good relationship with other countries apart from Britain, the USA adopts a policy of isolationism apart from the invasion of Canada. The wall is finally built properly, American merchant shipping quickly decays or flees and America becomes a nation of mad max yokels surrounding outposts of increasingly deranged left liberals ruled by whoever can show themselves to be the most discriminated against.
China regularly tries to send aid shipments but the remaining stockpiles of weaponry are used to destroy them.
This might take until at least 2025 to finish playing out though, idk.

Obama2
Oct 22, 2021
trump/ye ticket

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
fully cranked up trump vs fully barred out harris

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
JFK JR

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

for republicans it’s obviously trump rolling through the primaries and then dying of a hamberder heart attack right before the convention starts

can you imagine the hilarious shitshow that would emerge from that

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Soup du Jour posted:

for republicans it’s obviously trump rolling through the primaries and then dying of a hamberder heart attack right before the convention starts

can you imagine the hilarious shitshow that would emerge from that

On stage at the convention

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

trump/ye v clinton/kim. bernie gets berned in the primary.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh maybe it would be funny if the dems gently caress 9000 year old bernie again but he wins the primary anyway and then loses to trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Bernie primaries Biden and wins but as a concession to Party Unity picks Pete Buttigieg as his running mate, Bernie beats Trump in a landslide, Bernie dies of a heart attack on January 19th, 2025