Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I have no idea what the hell is even going on with the end of that one. Flynne gets rid of the information in the stub that Cherise can get to. But then Lev meets up with those dudes telling him to cauterize the entire branch of the tree to make sure nothing gets back to them. Does that mean that he would also be killing off that stub that Flynne just created since it seemed like it branched off of her stub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Factor Mystic posted:

Yeah, I was mostly understanding the plot and character motivations up until the second half of the last episode, at which point I have no idea what's going on any more.

- Why the heck did Flynne think she needed to kill herself, especially when that was the objective of the bad guys basically all season?
- Why does anyone think that creating a new stub will cease the future's connection with the old "current" stub, considering the new stub appears to be a branch of the "current" stub?

I can't tell if I missed something or if I'm too dumb to understand a genius plot 🤷‍♂️

I think I understand this one. They were wanting to kill her all season because... I'm not really sure why, I guess to just close the loop on what happened so no one could figure it out. The reason why she finally decides to kill herself is because now they know that she has the RI information in her brain. So they would then want to capture her to get the data from her head. If she makes a new stub and then dies, then the information dies, and no one can get to that new stub, because she destroyed the uh pocket watch(?) that gave them access to the coordinates. What I don't get is why they are able to just freely control these peripherals whenever they want. Don't they belong to Zubov? Why are they allowed to just take these peripherals out and about to plot against Zubov?'

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
With all the switching back and forth between all the stories, I got the two old white guy villains confused and was wondering why no one recognized the guy stuck on the bridge until I realized it was a different old white guy. They didn't really need two of them.