Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
pog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019
I'm so based the CIA is using me to destroy black communities

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

raw sex diet

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hello it’s me the pebble king. Modern medicine is making you sick when our ancestors knew how to stay healthy. The key is to add gravel and pebbles to all your food. These small rocks are packed with minerals Big Pharma doesn’t want you to know about and can cure any modern illness after just a steady pebble based diet and taint sunning in just two weeks, including COVID and all kinds of cancers w like and subscribe and sign up on my pateron to become a RockBro

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Just make up some stupid act that you claim replaces vaccines. It has to be stupider than the last thing though, don’t ask me why it’s the rules. The current bar to get under is drinking your own piss and exposing your balls, taint, and rear end in a top hat to the sun so good luck

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Hello it’s me the pebble king. Modern medicine is making you sick when our ancestors knew how to stay healthy. The key is to add gravel and pebbles to all your food. These small rocks are packed with minerals Big Pharma doesn’t want you to know about and can cure any modern illness after just a steady pebble based diet and taint sunning in just two weeks, including COVID and all kinds of cancers w like and subscribe and sign up on my pateron to become a RockBro

are u okay op?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
motherfucker is trying to recruit more rock eaters

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
haha wouldn’t it be funny and weird if you ate rocks…

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

haha wouldn’t it be funny and weird if you ate rocks…

*nervously tugs on collar* ya that would be real funny

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

on what?

n/m trump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

me after becoming based

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
being based is good, and easy

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

become a balls-eating guy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

me after becoming based

lowering my sunglasses as the newly based AIT walks by

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

oh opps meant to post that in the stewie griffin politics thread

speng31b
May 8, 2010

maybe you could be a skin lotion guy. I don't think I've seen a thing about skin lotion that makes you strong yet

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

speng31b posted:

maybe you could be a skin lotion guy. I don't think I've seen a thing about skin lotion that makes you strong yet

there was that Harvey Birdman episode where he gets addicted to Tanning Cream lol

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
https://twitter.com/lilbthebasedgod/status/5773668806?s=46&t=fw2rYtDaxcVoFRINvLR9lg

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
all your based are belong to us

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
https://youtu.be/sJfBV_OQ-T4

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im going to become cringe

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

more cringe I mean

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

going to become a pickle

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019
Cooked a turkey, going to become baste

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Doomtalker posted:

Cooked a turkey, going to become baste

cooked a soup, going to become a base

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019
Standing on a table, going to become Basta!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

speng31b posted:

cooked a soup, going to become a base

bouillabaissed

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

mark immune posted:

bouillabaissed

nice

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
pretty epic

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
Bouilabaissé Moi

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

mark immune posted:

bouillabaissed

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I will be modern toga guy (gaius?) and will wear my authentic modern toga to important social functions (trivia night at the pub)

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
based jumping

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Tricky D posted:

I will be modern toga guy (gaius?) and will wear my authentic modern toga to important social functions (trivia night at the pub)

I'm going to try to and one up you by wearing a Late Roman tunic, diadem and leather breeches but everyone at the pub will just think it's a medieval costume despite supposedly being good at trivia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Fleetwood posted:

its an al-qaeda reference

al-qaeda is arabic for The Based