Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was not particularly ideal defense A&M.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
TCU might just run K State out of town in the second half here.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Aww yeah Singleton!

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

A little bit of a gift TD, but I'll take it

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I believe the golden gophers plum gave out

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Kansas State had about 15 guys on the field before that time out on 4th and 1.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Grittybeard posted:

Kansas State had about 15 guys on the field before that time out on 4th and 1.

They're just taking the play super seriously.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

PSU should always wear helmet numbers. Just such a classic touch

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Someone forgot to cover Tinsley

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Deuce

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Minnesota has completely given up. I feel bad for them. The game wasn't really out of reach, but they're just...disinterested.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
oh cool a non-contact arm injury for King

Connor Weigman time whether Jimbo likes it or not

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
GIVE ME BACK THE GOVERNOR'S BELL YOU FRAUDS

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Sash! posted:

Minnesota has completely given up. I feel bad for them. The game wasn't really out of reach, but they're just...disinterested.

We are pretty fortunate Tanner Morgan is injured, but I don't know how much difference it would really make

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

We are pretty fortunate Tanner Morgan is injured, but I don't know how much difference it would really make

I imagine it'd be somewhat of a difference but Minnesota is calling one of the worst games offensively I've ever seen. As uninspiring as Yurcich has been, good god, at least we weren't hitched to Ciarrocha any longer than we needed to be

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

on to the 3rd string

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Roasted Donut posted:

I imagine it'd be somewhat of a difference but Minnesota is calling one of the worst games offensively I've ever seen. As uninspiring as Yurcich has been, good god, at least we weren't hitched to Ciarrocha any longer than we needed to be

I expect way more out of Ibrahim

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
A few boos in South Carolina I think

Still to be seen if our offense can pick up the slack from our D playing lights out for 3 quarters after a lovely start

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

holy poo poo that TCU td lmao

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

And just like that, Tcu leads lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
My new theory is you need to get a small, respectable lead against TCU, otherwise you are doomed.

e: like that's a bad play, you don't want another receiver to have the best chance of breaking the play up. But it was fated to happen.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Alaois posted:

holy poo poo that TCU td lmao

:vince:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

My new theory is you need to get a small, respectable lead against TCU, otherwise you are doomed.

Also your starting QB

And now your backup

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Max Duggan has rubberband AI

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

TCU is a really fun team to watch at this point I’m cheering for them to get to the playoffs

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Sash! posted:

I expect way more out of Ibrahim

You were saying?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oops lmao

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

TCU kinda owns

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
why isn't my ex bf adrian playing qb for ksu?

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Sash! posted:

Throwing a freshman QB out in this environment....behind one of the worst pass protecting lines that I can remember....was a recipe for disaster. And while it wouldn't matter with the eventual outcome of the game....the refs have been downright terrible. Can't remember a game that's been more lopsided in terms of calls.

Really didn't think it could get worse than ignoring the blatant hold on PSU's second TD.....but then the non PI on the INT followed up by a third down PI called on the Gophers on that very next drive proved me wrong.

https://twitter.com/therealSMiDT/status/1583985745714245632

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Seaniqua posted:

why isn't my ex bf adrian playing qb for ksu?

hurt

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo I don't think I've ever seen a QB sneak blown up like that

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

i always believed in you spencer

e: jk

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

that was an awful qb sneak

drat

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
May I see 100 more of those Allar/Singleton TDs over the next 2 years

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That's an awful roughing call.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

absolutely not roughing lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1584013108153966593?s=46&t=rxSx2UcvzsdwmMGvWAEXxg

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I was really surprised that they got away that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

don't make me like tcu