Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 19 days!)

i've been spending a bit of time in the videogame forums this week because silent hill has a big new 'it's just like your nappies' event.

so it's all predictably terrible and that's fine i get my rocks off saying lmao what the gently caress is this, but there was something additional to it all. something much sadder. it's a phrase i don't think i could have come up with myself

Spider-Man Stays Winning

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

i think you should've kept it to yourself op. this big show of apology is a transparent attempt to bring the focus back to you. let it rest, everyone else has already moved on.

are you kind of dim

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

now you're gonna post another thread apologizing for saying that, it just never ends with you op

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

bad purchase that's a really great point you know something else that vaguely irritates me

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yes i do

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

do you want to settle this in the cage bitch

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's already settled

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

wish you would have played along for a bit longer before you ran out of ideas but yeah love you too

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Im gay. 'Sup bitch?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wind your fuckin neck in.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

Im gay. 'Sup bitch?

shut up you lazy bitcb

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
SUCK EM BIVTCH

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Wind your fuckin neck in.

how about i wind you in, and i whisper a series of increasingly preposterous right wing conspirarcy theories for i dunno GOSH 5 loving years, maybe more, right into your ear. then i let you go in the middle of the aldi bread aisle and i just don't say anything about it. give you diglit nod if i see you.

roomtone fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Oct 21, 2022

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

roomtone posted:

how about i wind you in, and i whisper a series of increasingly preposterous right wing conspirarcy theories for i dunno GOSH 5 loving years, maybe more, right into your ear. then i let you go in the middle of the aldi bread aisle and i just don't say anything about it. give you diglit nod if i see you.

gently caress I just came a little. :gbsmith:

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

lol bitch had to edit that post

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Peggy Edson posted:

nobody gives a gently caress you alky loser

:gas:

how is your life goin pal. i legitimately hope the answer is 'good in general' but i seriously doubt it because you go on somethingawful, so don't act like a superior dick.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Cool thread we have this guy and the brain damaged op who stinks up everywhere he posts.

Bitch made post right here.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Jimlit posted:

lol bitch had to edit that post

had to look up the spelling of diglett, still got it wrong

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

roomtone posted:

shut up you lazy bitcb

:qq:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why are you using stupid bitch words nobody knows the meaning of in the first place? :thunk:

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Cool thread we have this guy and the brain damaged op who stinks up everywhere he posts.

look it's called opinions, pal. how about you just park your truck over there, holler incoherently at me, and i'll holler incoherently at you.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

roomtone posted:

shut up you lazy bitcb

not feelin dis vibe OP

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

thank god bigbadsteve came in to slap some fuckin sense into me

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can I be renamed to BITCH CITY

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean what you wanted to say in the first drat place was “I have a platitude to decree” but you muddling in your own folly instead of recanting your personal fortitude of life experience and growth as a person, which should ultimately exemplify the complex social nuance and the appropriate modern application, not to mention the intricacies of the syntax of a word that only grows in terms of scope of definition and palpable spectrum of use. How far have we come from the cheeky laughs on page whatever of Old Yeller to the modern enchantment of pop culture and the art of peripheral inclusion into the vernacular of aging youth, a right of passage as it were into adulthood and personal responsibility for the use of powerful language? :thunk:

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Can I be renamed to LITCH CITY

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

I mean what you wanted to say in the first drat place was “I have a platitude to decree” but you muddling in your own folly instead of recanting your personal fortitude of life experience and growth as a person, which should ultimately exemplify the complex social nuance and the appropriate modern application, not to mention the intricacies of the syntax of a word that only grows in terms of scope of definition and palpable spectrum of use. How far have we come from the cheeky laughs on page whatever of Old Yeller to the modern enchantment of pop culture and the art of peripheral inclusion into the vernacular of aging youth, a right of passage as it were into adulthood and personal responsibility for the use of powerful language? :thunk:

you god drat ronnie dangerous nonsesnsical ranting son of a loving bitch. how about this, i go into a small diner and order a plate of eggs. i wait an appropriate amount of time for the eggs but in the middle of that you interject and start reciting 30 year old stand up comedy lines. aye, that's funny look we're just trying to have breakfast man geez a break, i'll talk to you in a - and you smash a plate on my loving head. you're kicked out of the hotel for 30 years, which is weird because the staff lasts about 3 months so nobody would know to ban you, it's got no weight. we both realised that. shake hands. then i slap you in the loving face. the saga continues.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I mean what you wanted to say in the first drat place was “I have a platitude to decree”... :goonsay:

Incisive truths = my (& roomtone's) opinions, platitudes = your opinions.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

roomtone posted:

you god drat ronnie dangerous nonsesnsical ranting son of a loving bitch. how about this, i go into a small diner and order a plate of eggs. i wait an appropriate amount of time for the eggs but in the middle of that you interject and start reciting 30 year old stand up comedy lines. aye, that's funny look we're just trying to have breakfast man geez a break, i'll talk to you in a - and you smash a plate on my loving head. you're kicked out of the hotel for 30 years, which is weird because the staff lasts about 3 months so nobody would know to ban you, it's got no weight. we both realised that. shake hands. then i slap you in the loving face. the saga continues.

But then what if I was like “you got some egg on your shirt” and you actually do have egg on your shirt but I boop you on the chin when you look because I clearly don’t understand the prank. Then I’m all like “high five” but you leave me hanging and I’m all like “too slow”, and run off, not understanding the prank again. And then 30 years later you get the joke and start laughing out of nowhere in a restaurant or haunted house or some poo poo and people just look at you funny and you’re like “nevermind, it was funny, it was funny my whole life and I didn’t see it” and then you have less friends. Like if you played Shawshank redemption in reverse and took out all the sexual undertones. :hmmyes:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Dear Bitches: We were wrong!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BigBadSteve posted:

Incisive truths = my (& roomtone's) opinions, platitudes = your opinions.

The plane was flying all wonky, so the pilot corrected its platitude. :shuckyes:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

how's your thread looking in the morning hangover op

or did you already start drinking again

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
bollocks m8

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

lol shut up bitch

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

any apology you say can and will be used against you in a court of woopsie doopsies

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Solefald posted:

lol shut up bitch

(USER HAS BEEN BITCH SLAPPED FOR THIS POST)

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

i have another apology to make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes