Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

e: nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Didn’t he do some dirty poo poo vs the Browns last year too, like stomp on someone?

This was before the Browns even deserved it.

he twisted some dudes ankle after the play was over.

he's a dirty player. I hate him!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Gator Roll
https://twitter.com/philorbanWSOC9/status/1457447112845766658

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dolphins will only play in stadiums where their opponents are 30+ degrees hotter

If you disagree you can give me some dome aka stfu

cardinals new rules - only summer games, roof open

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The Browns poo poo the bed with the Patriots and the Bears of all team destroy them. The Browns suck.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Gatts posted:

The Browns poo poo the bed with the Patriots and the Bears of all team destroy them. The Browns suck.

The Bears ran the ball.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

as a bears fan watching patriots fans tie themselves into knots over a qb controversy between two absolutely dogshit guys is very cute.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

R.D. Mangles posted:

as a bears fan watching patriots fans tie themselves into knots over a qb controversy between two absolutely dogshit guys is very cute.

any advice?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

welcome to the party pal

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

An ordered hit by known cheater Billy B.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Manningcast with Vince Vaughn was super fun

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

kicked the brisker in the basket

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This definitely hit the spider cam wire, also maybe made the ridiculous interception possible. But in the end it doesn't make it a good pass.

https://twitter.com/DougKyed/status/1585055173327867904

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The wire is part of the field got to take that into consideration

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Also that wire is why Brisker had to reach back and one hand it lol. It was like a easy pick otherwise.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

(bill simmons voice) did someone say the wire?

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

epic bacon posted:

was this a lie?

I mean it's a Pats meme that you know the opposing team is truly poo poo when Belichick goes on an 8 minute rant about how good every aspect of it is. The Bears blow, the Pats are just even worse.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I wonder what Bill would say about his own team.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I wonder what Bill would say about his own team.

Probably a block of text explaining how hard it is to gameplan against a team when you don't know which QB they'll be sending out on any given drive

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
At the very least knowing Bill he wouldn't say anything particularly positive that wasn't dripping in sarcasm about his own team, and that's when they're good.

That film room whenever they go over things is going to be a black hole of dry sarcasm just making GBS threads on absolutely everyone other than maybe some guy who made a single good play on special teams.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean Belichick does a video segment where he breaks down plays and praises the hell out of players:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apj9_qgrYF0

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Look, you're probably right but I refuse to click on that link and am going to go by what I get out of every press conference he's ever had.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean that show's legitimately interesting! he does one each week for the opponent and a second breaking down wins. He goes over what happens on plays, why they worked, who made the important blocks, it's super good and every coach should do them.

Plus you get Zolak not being insanely irritating! A true rarity!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Grittybeard posted:

Look, you're probably right but I refuse to click on that link and am going to go by what I get out of every press conference he's ever had.

this makes you smart and a king

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kalli posted:

I mean that show's legitimately interesting! he does one each week for the opponent and a second breaking down wins. He goes over what happens on plays, why they worked, who made the important blocks, it's super good and every coach should do them.

do you have that vid about him talking about the development of the longsnapper as a specific dedicated position? i think that's what it is, he might also talk about why teams went away from two way players

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Borsche69 posted:

do you have that vid about him talking about the development of the longsnapper as a specific dedicated position? i think that's what it is, he might also talk about why teams went away from two way players

Straight up 10 minutes of that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrvELlakyOk

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

hell yeah

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Looking forward to Belicheck running a podcast about obscure special teams players after he retires.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

playing this badboy at 0.5 speed to milk it for all its worth

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Looking forward to Belicheck running a podcast about the complete history of LaCrosse after he retires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

Looking forward to Belicheck running a podcast about obscure special teams players after he retires.

The bits he did as part of the NFL 100 Greatest Players a few years ago where he was breaking down footage from the 40s was great.