Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lions bad so what

I went out to rake leaves at halftime and don't regret it at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Wait what lmao

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Acebuckeye13 posted:

lol that the Lions have played every one of these teams

e: I wonder if this will turn out like 2015 where the front half of the season was a 1-7 disaster that was (in retrospect) partly due to a ridiculously loaded strength of schedule, leading to a second-half bounce when they finally got to play some bad teams.

They have five more division games and MIA, @NYG, BUF, JAX, @NYJ, @CAR. I'm thinking they take one each from Chicago and GB and then...I want to say @CAR but I want to see the Panthers play another game or two before committing to that.