Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
u can put ur weed in there

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

vanisher posted:

you ever wonder if someone in a wetlands area was soaking their rice cooker after trying to make bbq in it or something and then maybe a curious frog jumped in cause it looked like a badass little cave, but then in a freak accident the lid CLOSED on it and it cooked the frog

i ate frogs legs once, they were ok, like tiny chicken legs, but i was sad afterwards because it seems really mean to chop a frogs legs off just to eat them and they're not even that good. might as well eat chicken legs. i feel a bit sorry for chickens but at least you can eat the whole chicken, so it's not a waste.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i guess u could eat a whole frog if u were super hungry

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
or if u were a heron

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted: