Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
and saw a commercial for Burger King. single most effective advertisement I’ve ever seen

Incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I had an edible tonight too I had some edibles pasta and also some edible ice cream after that (:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had some tree bark and a straw. :munch:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
wish I could taken an edible.. just booze for now.. would love to replace booze with edibles.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

and saw a commercial for Burger King. single most effective advertisement I’ve ever seen

Incredible

For a hot second their fries were delicious when they “remade” them in the 90’s. Now they resemble steak fries and are pathetic.

Still, nothing hits quite like a whopper.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
It was for the impossible triple whopper or something

drat I’m hungry

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Nooner posted:

I had an edible tonight too I had some edibles pasta and also some edible ice cream after that (:

Good for you op that sounds amazing

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Nooner posted:

I wish my dinner was that good. I had a sad Caesar chicken wrap in newark airport :(

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
weed

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
took some inedibles

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Incredible

lol

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Edgar posted:

wish I could taken an edible.. just booze for now.. would love to replace booze with edibles.

I did that, massive improvement in my life and health recently because of it!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

there also really good together, but its much easier to stop at 2 beers.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Elviscat posted:

I did that, massive improvement in my life and health recently because of it!

weed is extremely good

on a related note, I just ate a whole thing of popcorn covered in parmesan

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

weed is extremely good

:angel:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

weed is extremely good

i love being able to just walk into a store and buy weed now i laugh every single time

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

where did you take it to, and is it safe now?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i once did a bunch of mushrooms and something like lsd and then stayed up all night partying one new years eve and in the morning i saw a yellow geo metro parked against some green grass

it was the most yellow car ive ever seen before. the clouds were changing different shades of blue but this yellow, HOLY poo poo

not a hueg fan of yellow i mean its ok, but drat that was a yellow car.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My dad could drive a yellow car

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Everybody poops. Everybody eats. I for one am not impressed.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

everybody poops. not everyone truly shits.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
With everyone eating weed now the folks at the sewage plant must be high as balls from the fumes

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:hmmyes:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I had edibles then ordered McDonalds at 3 am while quarantining, and it was the best goddamn idea I ever had

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Now you're soul is going to hell op, hope it was worth it!!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

everything I've ever eaten has been edible lmao imagine trying to show off that you ate

smdh

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i heard that if you eat a cop who's calling 911 cause he thinks he's dying from eating an edible it's even more of an adrenochrome high than eating a terrified child

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

um when lowtax invited me to join his club he did not tell me there were drug takers in it

i will be buying a ouija board and filing an Official Complaint immediately. i hope you enjoyed yourself because tonight you will be eating your "edibles" in HECK

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I did so much cocaine last night I'm still high

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
then you'd better return it, op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

i love being able to just walk into a store and buy weed now i laugh every single time

I was in Portland Maine a few weeks ago and they had weed stores that were also cafés so you could have a cuppa and grab a snack while you peruse the wares. I’m not a weed pro or anything and in my own state it’s been decriminalized but the retail infrastructure isn’t up yet so I don’t know if that’s a normal thing or not but I thought it was pretty cool.

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Once I made some “baked” mac n “cheezed” and put the whole pan in the fridge and took a nap. My roommate didn’t know and ate the whole thing over about two hours

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

He didn’t poop for a week

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Every time I take a 10 mg edible things go pretty great for a little while and then suddenly I get into a weird headspace where I can't shake the fact that society is headed for a cliff and we're all going to be dead in 20 years,

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I take a 5 mg edible and then I watch cartoons and then jerk off to brazzers for a while.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Every time I take a 10 mg edible things go pretty great for a little while and then suddenly I get into a weird headspace where I can't shake the fact that society is headed for a cliff and we're all going to be dead in 20 years,

Try taking 40 mg instead.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Try taking 40 mg instead.

I did this once. I passed out and kept having inception dreams where every dream was in a dream and I'd wake up and couldn't move but saw a gigantic spider on my closet door but was too stoned to do anything and eventually became cool with it. Eventually I got enough energy to look at it more closely and it just kinda disappeared. I woke up 5-7 hours later more tired than I was going into it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You want like 20 mg CBD and 10-15 thc

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I did this once. I passed out and kept having inception dreams where every dream was in a dream and I'd wake up and couldn't move but saw a gigantic spider on my closet door but was too stoned to do anything and eventually became cool with it. Eventually I got enough energy to look at it more closely and it just kinda disappeared. I woke up 5-7 hours later more tired than I was going into it.

You should try taking 40 mg again, but this time pm a bunch of people animated gifs of a guy doing blow off his own boner. It'll be a whole different kind of high.

i think you were the guy who did that, if not pm them pictures of John Candy as barf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

You want like 20 mg CBD and 10-15 thc

CBD sucks, it makes you stop hallucinating. I like to be utterly overwhelmed, so everybody else should too.