Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Rugikiki posted:

Once I made some “baked” mac n “cheezed” and put the whole pan in the fridge and took a nap. My roommate didn’t know and ate the whole thing over about two hours

Your roommate sounds like a real rear end in a top hat just scarfing some food that he didn't make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Olanphonia posted:

Your roommate sounds like a real rear end in a top hat just scarfing some food that he didn't make

Yeah but he was presumably sickened for the next two days.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
good punishment for such a hosed up food crime

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Nah he was cool he just got the munchies and kept going and getting more munchies

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'm too lazy to go to the doctor and get a medical card so I make my own edibles. Last time, I made some fire crackers with moonrock. I overdid it because it was 3-4 hours of paranoia and fear. Kinda ruined the RJD2 show I went to. DIY edibles can be hard to dose, but much cheaper than gummies and poo poo from the distributor.

Last night/yesterday I had around 8-10 beers, smoked some weed, ate a couple mushroom stems(got me to the feeling, but not to the thought-death-spiral) AND .1g of molly. Went to bed at 3am, woke up at 8, feeling great. Got me a little morning love making as well. Wish it worked out like that every time.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

interwhat posted:

Got me a little morning love making as well.

:barf:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nuts and Gum posted:

For a hot second their fries were delicious when they “remade” them in the 90’s. Now they resemble steak fries and are pathetic.

I actually like how they're similar to these fries I got with my steak when I attended a birthday party at a bar and grill, so it's your loss.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I’m on an airplane and I’ve taken 50mg in edibles so far :shepface:

Tbh with wifi it’s extremely nice.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I used to make weed butter tea before getting quality edibles became as simple as walking into any one of 3 or 4 dispensaries we've got on every corner now.

demonicon
Mar 29, 2011
Full circle is only complete when we get coca colas with actual coca.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You should try taking 40 mg again, but this time pm a bunch of people animated gifs of a guy doing blow off his own boner. It'll be a whole different kind of high.

i think you were the guy who did that, if not pm them pictures of John Candy as barf

i used to send a gif of a hamburger but I'd send as many GIFs of the hamburger as possible so when people opened it the poor forums coding would cause their computer fans to kick into high gear.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Edibles don't get me high, it kind of sucks. I've had professional ones from reputable companies now that weed is legal in my state: nothing. I've eaten stuff made by friends, nothing. I used to make and sell weed cookies, made with ridiculous amounts of pot, that would knock my other pothead friends out on their asses, nothing. Smoking works just fine, but eating does nothing for me

Enjoy it, OP. You don't know what you've got till it's gone

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Vampire Panties posted:

I’m on an airplane and I’ve taken 50mg in edibles so far :shepface:

Tbh with wifi it’s extremely nice.

Honestly I really want to do that on a plane someday, because I'm already mindblown watching the planet from the windowseat as it is. My only issue is when I do edibles it really fucks with my motor skills and I have trouble walking and I'm terrified of my weirdness and incompetence being noticed. Not from a legal standpoint, just a social anxiety standpoint. I'm usually too worried to leave my house.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

thats just paranoia brah, eat an edible in public and gawk as no one notices or pays attention to you... just dont eat like twice as much as you normally would

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i hope nobody reads this and has a bad trip

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/virginia-mother-charged-with-murder-after-4-year-old-son-dies-from-eating-thc-gummies

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

he died from half a thc death...

yeah that didn't happen.

that has never happened.

This is stupid as poo poo.

also every edible has been tagged like 3 times before you can get into it with dosages.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
think of it this way though, he's the first human in history to die of thc poisoning, that's like being the first man on mars

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

that's a horrible article
kid got high on an edible and went to hospital? oh.. that didn't happen?

lets report it to the local news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They got that pedialyte poo poo now, but I swear to god that poo poo used to be prescription mouthwash for children, like same bottle even. :shrug: