Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Every time I take a 10 mg edible things go pretty great for a little while and then suddenly I get into a weird headspace where I can't shake the fact that society is headed for a cliff and we're all going to be dead in 20 years,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I take a 5 mg edible and then I watch cartoons and then jerk off to brazzers for a while.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Try taking 40 mg instead.

I did this once. I passed out and kept having inception dreams where every dream was in a dream and I'd wake up and couldn't move but saw a gigantic spider on my closet door but was too stoned to do anything and eventually became cool with it. Eventually I got enough energy to look at it more closely and it just kinda disappeared. I woke up 5-7 hours later more tired than I was going into it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You should try taking 40 mg again, but this time pm a bunch of people animated gifs of a guy doing blow off his own boner. It'll be a whole different kind of high.

i think you were the guy who did that, if not pm them pictures of John Candy as barf

i used to send a gif of a hamburger but I'd send as many GIFs of the hamburger as possible so when people opened it the poor forums coding would cause their computer fans to kick into high gear.