Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

nvrgrls posted:

The sniper gets to decide what vegetable I plant this spring:

https://www.rareseeds.com/squash-winter-gete-okosomin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

my so planted several of these bulbs last fall and they smell terpy like weed lol

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

‘crown imperial’ fritillaria

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

blackberry harvest continues with todays harvest. honestly very surprised / pleased with how many fruits we're getting off of one vine

also the naranjilla is entirely out of control

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

EricBauman posted:

will this bear fruit any time soon? or are you growing this for something else than the fruit?

i've gotten fruit off of it before, but the outdoor growing season here generally isn't conducive unfortunately. it's got some blossoms forming but given that it's already into august, i'll try and pollinate by hand when they open and we'll see if we can get a fruit in the garage (but they'll grow for a few months themselves so it'll be well into next year before they get picked).

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Cat Face Joe posted:

the smoke bushes

weed nicknames are getting out of control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Jenny Agutter posted:

it’s cool to use homegrown stuff

yessss

made a pizza with my own tomatoes. i milled the flour but didn't grow it. gonna make some cheese next. can't decide if i want to cure my own pepperoni or not