Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

fart simpson posted:

anyone growing weed?

/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

planted beans this weekend

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

climbing French beans, although while looking that up I read a lot of reviews that these are not great beans for eating oops. maybe I’ll pull them up and try something else

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

:tipshat: these are the sorts of gardening/culinary tips I come to yospos for

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

my wife vetoed the climbing french beans so we dug them out and planted a bunch of bush beans and, they're great, and prolific. also our tamoto plants are huge and giving several beefsteak tomatoes, which are also very good. the green onions are great but there aren't many left. haven't tried a "hot thai hybrid" chili yet, they're supposed to turn red but they're looking pretty big already so not sure what to do there.

this is all being done on a tiny third story balcony in containers, living in the midwest is cool lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I used the Thai chilis in a curry last night, they’re just fine but it’s cool to use homegrown stuff