Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my partner is going to garden today. it seems like a good hobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when I would discuss meditation with my partner she describes gardening in a similar way wrt spending swathes of time in quiet states of mind, I believe it’s probably very beneficial for your mental health

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
kinda wish I had the motivation to become a tomato dad

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a good tomato is surely one of the greatest joys in life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hell yeah

my ex wife once had this idea that she didn’t want to eat meat she didn’t know where it came from so she made an rabbit farm on our front lawn, made from bits of wood and chicken fencing she nailed together

gently caress it was grim. you gotta support your partners in their dreams though. we only ate one of them and it was grossly unappealing.

totally hosed the lawn too, and after she concluded it was very odd idea and tore it down, we had to completely re-do the lawn. fuckkn lmao

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
here are some cactus I grow

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

polyester concept posted:

would accidentally poke myself on those and then get irrationally mad at the cactus for it

yeah I defo wear gloves but that main one well gloves don’t faze it it just pokes thru em

those are peruvian torches and some are san pedro. word on street is that peruvian torches are closer to peyote than san pedro if you were to make soup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
strange looking weed