Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.
As much as it would make life harder for us, it doesn't seem like a great idea to just let Aesfrost have everything that they want. I'd say Protect Roland.

As for the first promotion, go with Frederica. I always tend towards buffing the mage as quickly as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Bros before uh...your future in-laws and promote Hughette

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The Ruts posted:

A voice shouts loud
"We'll never surrender"
A voice in the crowd
"Never surrender"

A hand in the crowds flying propaganda,
"Never surrender, we'll never surrender"

Promote Serenoa first, as the central character he'll likely get the most use in the game.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Protecting Roland isn’t as important as protecting our people and the innocent, but Gustadolph has shown pretty definitively that he won’t honor his word. Giving up Roland is directly strengthening our enemy’s position in exchange for nothing but promises they’d have no reason to keep. Tell them to gently caress off.

Promote Frederica.

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013
Protect Roland! for one thing, pissing off your fiance that bad is rarely a good idea!

On a similar note, promote Roland! i don't recall what abilities he gains, but it sorta makes sense in this situation? Then again it's also probably a horrible idea since he's liable to continue being a fail condition on death and we might want to lean more heavily on other units and play it safe with him... I stand by my vote, however!

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Promote Anna, because she's one of the best characters in the game and can do piles of silly nonsense even if everyone else goes down.

I will stay out of the Roland vote.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Protect Roland

Frederica

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

By the way: the only reason to give Roland up is if you trust in Gusty, who just showed himself to be a black guard completely bereft of any notions of honour.
And as called for earlier, that move makes little sense from a purely pragmatic approach either.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Yeah, I think you have to protect Roland on the grounds that Aesfrost has zero reason to honor any pact. It seems like they’re set to go on total domination and takeover route, and that starts with eliminating the royal family

I’ll leave the promotion vote up to you

Inferno-sama
Jun 5, 2015

You touch my burger, and I'll slap you so hard you won't even be able to understand how you fucked up.
Protect Roland cause he's our buddy.

Also, Promote Serenoa so we can be better at protecting our buddy.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

By popular demand posted:

By the way: the only reason to give Roland up is if you trust in Gusty, who just showed himself to be a black guard completely bereft of any notions of honour.
And as called for earlier, that move makes little sense from a purely pragmatic approach either.

Depends on if you think you can win or not.

Anyway promote Anna and surrender Roland I have not seen the surrender Roland Route yet.

Omniphile
Apr 5, 2010

Love? Justice? Pah! I'll crush them all!
Protect Roland, giving up the crown prince benefits us in no way whatsoever because they're obviously going to attack us no matter what we do. And because he's Serenoa's bro, I guess.

Promote Frederica because mages are awesome.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Protect Roland and promote Hughette.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Protect Roland

Promote Serenoa

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

If we surrender Roland, they'll just chop his head off (eventually). So, let's Protect Roland.

Promote Frederica because each promotion grants +1 TP Max.

Quackles fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Dec 25, 2022

slink_bot
Aug 1, 2016
Protect Roland,
Promote Benedict

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Protect Roland. I don't think it makes any narrative sense for Serenoa to decide otherwise at this point. Roland is his buddy, he's young yet and not really scarred by war as the veterans of the Saltiron War, and as the new lord he likely feels a duty to keep true to his oath to the crown.

Promote Frederica

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
I kinda appreciate that the more Machiavellian option of surrendering Roland is basically impossible for your group to come to a consensus agreement to with three party members fanatically opposed, while the other way it's just Benedict who is hard, but not impossible to persuade.

Something the party can't know is that from the cutscenes the fence sitting house in Glenbrook seems like they are going to submit to Aesfrost entirely if you surrender the prince, while they may ally with us if we don't and seem like we have things vaguely in hand.

I don't buy that Aesfrost is going to just attack us anyways if we surrender Roland, you probably buy some time and they divert forces to secure the mine for themselves as Hyzante sends out messengers to figure out what's going on and mobilizes their own army, then things pick up again. I don't think Serenoa is at all intending to just let Aesfrost win even if he does surrender his buddy.

I am with the goonmind with protecting Roland but I want to surrender him so I can protect him in my playthrough :v:

Also as someone playing, is there really no way to track your conviction in this game? Do you just basically have to track your choices on paper if you want to know.

Since protecting Roland is probably going to win, I say let's go with promoting Frederica since we're listening to our wife and TP for mages sounds good.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Protect Roland

Frederica

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Surrender Roland the putz.

Promote Geela.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Also I agree that how completely unprepared the kingdom was to attack strains suspension of disbelief, but I'm willing to let a few things slide if it's necessary to tell a good story. Maybe the king was just incompetent or naive.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

By popular demand posted:

That really isn't true at all.

If you surrender Roland then Gustadolph has the most dangerous military force in the land roll for him.

He has no incentive to risk troops to attack House Wolffort.

Essentially the question is, if you surrender Roland and Gustadolph attacks, what would he gain?

The answer is some land he'd already effectively control through having Roland captured.

The question being asked here is do you want to risk the life of the average Wolffort man on the street in order to protect the Prince, knowing as you do that Gustadolph is unlikely to want Roland's execution. (Per the facts we picked up)

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Rawkking posted:

Also as someone playing, is there really no way to track your conviction in this game? Do you just basically have to track your choices on paper if you want to know.

You can, but only during a New Game +.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I really love how this game deals with shades of gray. Nothing is black and white when it comes to these choices. Hell, even Roland is on board with giving up Roland

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
Crap.
I suppose I'd say that if you're choosing based on what you think Serenoa would do, my counter to that is that he wouldn't be bringing out the scales if he knew, definitively, that he wouldn't hand Roland over. He's an interesting protagonist in that he doesn't have the typical singleminded heroics that you'd expect from JRPG leads and instead he tends to waffle a lot and choose his words very carefully. It's all in service of the Conviction mechanic, of course, but nonetheless, Serenoa's inability to stand firm on what he believes makes him a different kind of character than the usual.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Blastinus posted:

I suppose I'd say that if you're choosing based on what you think Serenoa would do, my counter to that is that he wouldn't be bringing out the scales if he knew, definitively, that he wouldn't hand Roland over. He's an interesting protagonist in that he doesn't have the typical singleminded heroics that you'd expect from JRPG leads and instead he tends to waffle a lot and choose his words very carefully. It's all in service of the Conviction mechanic, of course, but nonetheless, Serenoa's inability to stand firm on what he believes makes him a different kind of character than the usual.

Yes, it's a nice new take on things. Though I don't think it's so much Serenoa not being able to stand firm on his own beliefs as him being aware that he's in a democracy; everyone has a stake in this so everyone should get a say. He's party leader by virtue of being the player character, but he isn't the highest ranking person here, or the most experienced, or a super special hero of prophecy, so he's willing to listen to everyone else. A lot more JRPGs could use a bit of that in their protagonists.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Turn him over. let's law path this poo poo. Whatever comes from that sounds more interesting than the bog standard defend the crown plot.

promote Frederica because marriages are all about compromise

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Protect Roland because trusting Assfrost is just silly by this point. All you´d do is to give them even more maneuvering room to put the dagger in your back just so much more efficient.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Promote Serenoa

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Okay, I think I'll call it here, and it looks to me like it's a pretty resounding pick for Protecting Roland and Promoting Frederica.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Update 27: Not a Word, My Friend

Welcome back! We have our second big decision made, and will be attempting to convince everyone to Protect Roland from the Aesfrosti army.

For that, we’ll be starting with Anna.

Do you mean to protect Prince Roland at all costs?

For this one, we only have two choices to pick from.

We cannot capitulate to every demand our enemies make.
Every demand... So you foresee this being the first of many. And it is true that bending the knee might cost us the opportunity for a counterattack... In any case, we must not be too hasty. I'll consider the matter with what little time we have.

Next, we’ll head over to Roland.

I will not allow my life to be weighed against those of the people.

For Roland, we have 3 choices, the final one of which was unlocked by finding the Maxwell’s Sacrifice information in the exploration. As one might expect in this case, it’s the best choice to go with.

Have you forgotten Ser Maxwell's dying words? Would you render his noble sacrifice for naught?
Master taught that whoever rules is righteous by virtue of their station alone. But now, though I weigh your words more heavily than most, I know not what is right. I appreciate you speaking your mind, but I have my own thoughts on the matter. After all, if this matter can be settled by me alone, is it not best if I do so?

We get a second set of choices, with the third one being unlocked by finding the information about the secret weapon of the Wolffort demesne. However, it is actually the worst choice of the three for this set. Instead, we’ll appeal to Roland’s sense of duty with the middle one.

Your sacrifice alone will not overcome this impasse. It's nothing more than an abdication of your responsibility.
You mean to say my life has not such value as others would ascribe to it? A most blunt truth to confront, though I daresay it has merit. I can no longer discern what is right and wrong. I place my fate in your hands.

Next, it’s over to Geela.

Pray, tell me what reasoning led to your decision.

This time, every choice is unlocked from the start.

I will not bet the life of our prince—of my friend—on a mere supposition.
I bid you set your emotions aside. You are lord of a high house—a position that calls for a more rational mind. ...Though I confess, I admire your dedication to the prince. We've naught but conjecture—my mind can find no peace among the paths before me. Might I ask you to expound on your thoughts?

Continuing the trend, in this set, the third choice is unlocked by knowing about the secret weapon. However, this time, it is actually the best option since it shows Geela that we have an actual plan as opposed to her suppositions.

Truth be told, I have a plan... Provided the rumors I've heard are true.
A plan? What rumors—...Ah. You have heard talk of the town's last resort, I take it. I want nothing more than to believe it is real. And if it is, I agree it could be quite the boon... I thank you for sharing your thoughts. I suppose now we see what fortune has in store for us.

And we’ll finish up the persuasion with Benedict.

I trust that you will make a reasoned decision, my lord.

For this set, the third option is again unlocked with the weapon knowledge, and is the option we want to make.

Perhaps the battle is not as hopeless as one might think...
The town's secret weapon...
I must confess, I was not aware Lord Serenoa knew of our demesne's last resort...
Have you any more to say in your favor?

Is it not together with Roland that we might best protect both demesne and kingdom? Surely that is reason enough!
...I cannot gainsay those words. Raising high a flag—or a prince—is needed to unite a people. Especially now that the crown has fallen and House Wolffort stands alone as Glenbrook's mightiest force... At any rate, I thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I shall take them to heart.

With that, it’s time to vote.

It is time to cast our votes. Do we surrender Prince Roland, or do we protect him from those who would do him harm? Approach the Scales of Conviction with your token at the ready.

Everyone approaches the scales and deposits their token and vote.

I put my faith in you as ever, my friend.
Forgive me. On this matter, I will not be swayed.
You believe we can win, yes?
I maintain the courage of my convictions.

The Scales of Conviction will illuminate the path we've chosen.

And we managed to get everyone but Benedict. Not exactly surprising, but it is nice to see.

The way forward is decided. We protect Prince Roland with our lives, and drive Aesfrost from our home!

The judgment is made. The scales tip. and our path is chosen. We must steel ourselves for the battle that lies ahead.

Seeing that he’s lost, Benedict wastes no time quibbling.

...Very well. Then I will do all in my power to see that it proves the right one. I fight with you, my friend.
Prepare the defenses. We will hold our own against the army of Aesfrost!

That marks the end of the chapter, but we’re obviously going to continue on from here.

We jump back to the Glenbrook throne room, where a messenger is speaking with Gustadolph.

Aesfrosti Soldier: Pardon the intrusion, Your Grace. A bird has arrived from House Wolffort.
Concerning Prince Roland, no doubt.

They will remain loyal to the royal family even if it means their demise. ...Very well. Send a bird to General Avlora. Tell her to make for the Wolffort demesne at once. And that she is to return with the prince, or not at all.

Aesfrosti Soldier: Yes, Your Excellency.

After that, we head back to the world map, where there are a bunch of side stories to see. We’ll start on them with the one in the Falkes demesne.

Aesfrost demanded that His Highness be relinquished to their custody immediately…
We have just received word that Wolffort refused.

The soldiers all start chattering between each other.

A most admirable display of loyalty to Glenbrook's royal family if ever I have seen one! And they are not the only ones who shall remain true. In the name of King Regna, House Falkes, too, will take up arms against those Aesfrosti bastards!

Falkes Soldiers: Aye!
May your shields be strong and your swords strike true, my countrymen. For Glenbrook!

The scene fades out on Landroi and we’ll head over to Telliore next.

Yes? What is it?

Silvio’s Subordinate: Tidings from Whiteholm, my lord. House Wolffort shelters Prince Roland within their demesne, and refuses to acquiesce to Aesfrost's demands.
What's this!? Those fools would stand in defiance against the duchy?

Silvio’s Subordinate: The archduke's forces move against the Wolfforts as we speak. They intend to capture Prince Roland and bring down House Wolffort in one fell swoop.
……
House Wolffort is strong, but not strong enough for a full-on attack from the duchy's forces. And yet...there is always the chance, however slim, that they will prevail. Best wait and see how the situation unfolds... Yes. there's no need to rush into anything. We must consider carefully what will afford us the best chance of survival.
Continue to keep your eye on the other demesnes. I must know of any movement among the Wolfforts and the Falkes, no matter how inconsequential.

Silvio’s Subordinate: Yes, my lord.

We’ll leave Silvio, still totally indecisive, and then return to Whiteholm Castle for the final side story.

We join Thalas and Erika in the castle gardens.

So they would rather die than bend the knee? Wolffort truly is a house of fools... At least Avlora will have the chance to prove herself on the battlefield.
That's why we took her in, no? She'll prove useful yet.
For her own sake...I would hope so.

Once we bring down the highest of the three high houses, what do you suppose will become of the other two?
Heh... I should think the answer obvious, dear sister. The cowardly Telliores will be at our beck and call. The Falkes, too stubbornly loyal for their own good, will not... House Falkes presides over bountiful lands. Now, do you suppose Brother will pass up the chance to claim such a tantalizing prize?
Indeed not, brother dear...

The two of them laugh as the scene fades out, and we head back to Castle Wolffort and the main story.

There, we start with Anna receiving a messenger bird.

!

She then runs back inside to the assembly hall and reports the message.

...Yes. We are surrounded by the archduke's main forces, led by General Avlora herself.
She killed my brother...and my master. I must avenge them—even if it means my life!
Your Highness, your life is far too important to so blithely throw away.
… I know that. And yet—!
Facing the Aesfrosti forces head-on is a fool's errand. They will drive us back with ease. Let us consider another strategy.
As a matter of fact, there is more to this town than meets the eye. It is a secret which, under normal circumstances, would be divulged to a new lord only after their succession is made official. But, desperate times... I sent a man just now to make preparations. Come with me. We haven't much time.

Next, a brief exploration section opens up.

We rejoin our group on the main streets of the castle.

They say Castle Wolffort was built into a mountainside. Am I to believe there are yet more secrets concealed in its construction?
Just so. As it happens, a contrivance of sorts was installed in the town, to be used only in cases of dire emergency.
What manner of contrivance? I've never heard such a thing.
You wouldn't have. The information is divulged only to the lord of the house and his closest advisors. It is a secret—one that embodies this town's true worth.
I see. Then what, pray tell, is this town's "true worth"?

Frederica spins around as she talks.

The towering walls that rise up in all directions... The network of sloped waterways... This town appears as any other to my eye, but perhaps my gaze is untrained?

!
What in the—!? Benedict, have you gone mad!?

I do. They are the means by which the weapon may be activated, I presume?
Indeed. Tearing them down will trigger a barrier to rise around the canals. After that, no one will be able to get in or out until the blaze subsides.
You would burn people's homes—no, the very town itself—along with our foes? But just think of the lives that may be sacrificed...
This is the path we have chosen. There is little choice left to us if we wish to survive. We must win, whatever the cost. Prepare for battle.

We now have a brief moment to go around the town and familiarize ourselves with the traps. First, though, there are a number of items to find. Hidden throughout the town, we’ll find 2 Firestones in some of the torches, 1400 coin, 2 Large HP Recovery Pellets, and a Red Scarf accessory. The Red Scarf is a neat accessory that heals the wearer when they defeat an enemy, so it can be quite useful for some characters with really high offense.

When Aesfrost attacked, he didn't muster a single soldier in defense—just holed up in his own demesne like the cowardly gobshite he is. Ain't got a loyal bone in his body, that one. It's no wonder his own people don't trust him! What a sorry excuse for a lord o' the high houses.
Lord Silvio no doubt thought of his demesne first. I know well how it feels to be preoccupied with thoughts of protecting your own land. I shudder to think he's lost all sense of loyalty to the crown, yet his actions speak for themselves...

Talking to Erador gives us some information on Lord Silvio’s Loyalty.

I am confident you will lead us wisely in defense of our demesne, as befitting one of Glenbrook's high houses.
I must be certain I make the right decision. Much rests on the shoulders of the lord of a high house.

And talking to Benedict gets us some information on the High Houses of Glenbrook. We also have a few conviction choices to make.

And yet, Father, Frani, Cordelia, Ser Maxwell... She killed them all, Serenoa! I must avenge them with my own hand!

First up is Roland, right by the gate, though he seems to forget that Cordelia, at least, is alive and well as of now.

Pray calm yourself, Roland. You needn't fight this battle alone—let us aid you.
"Be aware of your surroundings. Never fight alone when you can fight together." Ser Maxwell often gave me such counsel, yes… Thank you, Serenoa. We will defeat Avlora—together. I owe my life to you all, and I will not part with it easily. The duchy shall not find us easy prey!

It will take many years to rebuild the town. Innocent people will suffer.

There’s also one with Anna, just down the street.

I will offer them due compensation if we triumph. If we fail, then all was lost from the start.
I know you have only the well-being of your people at heart. I apologize for speaking out of place.
And I know you meant only to remind me that no nation exists without a people. I cannot make them whole again, but their suffering will be paid for in kind.
Indeed. I am sure they know how deeply you care for them. We must prevail—and rest assured that I will see that we do. For Prince Roland's sake. And for our own.

And then right next to Anna is an itinerant merchant. I buy all of the upgrade materials he has in stock, 2 minor accessories (+1 to speed/evasion), and then a ton of elemental stones. He also has a number of their “Ranged” versions in stock, which hit everyone in a full plus like the basic spells, instead of just their target. They’re just better than the basic versions so I pick up a good few of them as well.

After finishing up with the merchant, it’s time to run around town and find all of the hawk statues. Most of them are pretty obvious. The first one is up, on the corner of this elevated platform by the gate.

When we interact with it, we get a little cutscene that shows the barrier rising up, the area flooding with oil,

And then the entire section getting set alight.

This device will set the town aflame. I had hoped it would not come to this. but it seems we've no choice...

The next one is tucked into this little alcove between houses.

It burns the area surrounding the two central lower houses.

And then the third one is on the opposite side and burns down the house in the corner. As of now, those are the only three traps available.

However, there is a small, totally unmarked quest we can do by talking with Hughette.

According to Benedict, the hawk sculptures can be positioned here as well... But where are those pedestals hiding?
Mayhap I should ask around...

Next, we need to talk to this guy in the market.

Did you perchance note anything out of the ordinary when you set up your stall?

Wolffort Townsperson: Aye, there was this pedestal or something. Nothing on it, so I didn't think much of it, but...
Forgive me, my good man, but we must ask you to move your stall to secure the defenses.

Wolffort Townsperson: Aye, if it needs be so. Truth be told. I'm glad to find out now. before I've established my business.
My thanks. Be sure to take refuge before the fighting begins.

The guy disappears and then we need to go back to Hughette.

I believe there was a pedestal beneath this stall...
Ah, so it was hidden beneath. Let's clear this out of the way.

Doing so clears all the stalls out of the market and puts a fourth statue up.

Unlike the others, it doesn’t burn down any building. Instead, it just floods and blocks off a pretty large portion of the central tier.

Now that we’ve checked out all 4 statues, our preparations are over. Next time, we’ll be going into battle.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The price of victory will be high but we will show the betrayer that when you gently caress with house Wolffort you get burned!
:flame:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I see our scorched earth policy is very literal

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And just wait until we get to the trash talking, you'll see burns like never before!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

OOrochi posted:

Aesfrosti Soldier: Pardon the intrusion, Your Grace. A bird has arrived from House Wolffort.
Concerning Prince Roland, no doubt.

The letter:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

OOrochi posted:

Doing so clears all the stalls out of the market and puts a fourth statue up.

Unlike the others, it doesn’t burn down any building. Instead, it just floods and blocks off a pretty large portion of the central tier.

Oh, you're kidding me. I struggled so much with this upcoming map and got frustrated at how useless the other traps were, and this was available the whole time?

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
I just love the smug, smirking, cartoonishly evil anime faces while the wonder twins talk about all the plunder and whatnot. They should also have given them little red horns and black hats.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

AlphaKretin posted:

Oh, you're kidding me. I struggled so much with this upcoming map and got frustrated at how useless the other traps were, and this was available the whole time?

I also don’t know how I missed that given that I always talk to everyone.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
Crap.
Triangle Strategy follows a certain amount of event flag logic where dialogue for characters can change sometimes from the first time you talk to them. I think in this case you have to talk to the market stall guy AFTER you've had the talk with Hughette, otherwise the dialogue is different and you don't get the stalls cleared out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeoRonTheNeuron
Oct 14, 2012
So that's you find the 4th one! I realized too late that there were conversation chains and missed the early ones. Also took a while before I realized that unlocked conversation options are not always correct!