Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I haven't watched DDT since that little Andrew Everett run, and I don't think I've watched a full show since Wrestle Peter Pan, but this seems like it's gonna be a fun one so I will give it a go!

...starting in 20 minutes, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

lol soma takao is running the bar now

https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1584008381391859712

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

tokyyyyyyyyoooooooooo

it's not in the twitter thread but if i understood right from that joey promo, they're actually running two ddt shows as part of the gcw collective - a ddt show, and a ddt vs gcw show

wonder if they end up doing a separate tjpw show like they had planned for 2020, or if they just bring some tjpw wrestlers over for the ddt show like in 2019? maki itoh probably their biggest draw in america (closely followed by takeshita)

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

feel like boxing gloves is unfair in wrestling but who am i to decide

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i would like for chris brookes to win this tournament

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

loving wild finish, thought that was a shoot ko or something for how that went down and i think that was intended lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

SG Bamboo posted:

Yeah, it was a play on their preview tag last week when Sakaguchi won via KO with a bicycle knee.

ahh, that makes sense. i thought for a second it was like a weird worked shoot lol, but storyline followup to a previous ko makes much more sense

kinda weird the ref didnt just call it a ko and wave it off, but eh i would not get between higuchi and an opponent either