Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

General Dog posted:

I mean they gotta catch a break one of these weeks; unless Campbell made some Faustian bargain to beat Iowa.

Imagine coming out of the offseason, wondering how the monkey's paw was going to curl because you just signed a soul contract to beat Iowa, then hear that they won their first game without a single touchdown and when you call Mephistopheles up and he's just wheezing with laughter and says "That wasn't me!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Hell yeah, stupid instruments are fun.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

General Dog posted:

Well right, but they seem competent enough this year if not inspiring, and this OU team seems capable of losing to anyone.

ISU is also having a typical year of losing lots of close games on stupid plays. So I expect that to happen tomorrow too.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tillman and McCullough both cleared to play against UK. :getin:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1586093027759575040?s=20&t=ipEWz9MOwiuv3ZxyFueP1Q

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
He posts like I do when I'm trying not to sound drunk at 7 am

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Yeah, I'd probably watch a rerun of the Surrender Cobra game too, if I was a Sparty fan

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Yeah, I'd probably watch a rerun of the Surrender Cobra game too, if I was a Sparty fan

msu is gonna be writing fanfics about dropped punts for 45 years from now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Tank has a hoodie of himself
https://twitter.com/JFergusonAU/status/1586379643082444803