Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Roasted Donut posted:

Was nice to smash Minnesota last night. Wasn't expecting that kind of a performance.

Because I was helping out a guy I know I worked the visting tunnel for this game. Holy poo poo is the whiteout loud. I had to spend about 9 hours on my feet but it was a hell of an experience.

The guy I know was chatting up Miles Sanders and Trace McSorely and apparently they are both really nice cool dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Komet posted:

The Big Ten is reconfiguring its divisions when USC and UCLA join in 2024. Obviously, they'd have to anyway because both teams are in the west, but this is a good opportunity to rebalance. Hopefully by throwing out Rutgers and Nebraska.

Clearly they should just add USC and UCLA to the east and move Rutgers to the west.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

If I was going to be home I think I'd steal this idea for the OSU vs PSU game.