Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Oregon imposed their will pretty early on against the last unbeaten team in the Pac 12 and never let up. Bo Nix and the offense are humming to the point where the defense only has to get a couple of stops and games get out of reach. The 2nd quarter recovered onside really set the tone for the entire game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Syracuse still hasn't solved it biggest weakness, Clemson backup QBs

I think of lot of Georgia-Oregon can be chalked up to week 1 weirndess with a new coach. If they played again, Georgia would win but by a normal amount and not a gazillion. Sucks for Oregon that loss is basically a DQ from the playoff

We'll have to settle for blasting Michigan in the Rose Bowl :(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I do not miss Mario Cristobal. He did leave the ducks with good lines though.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Zwabu posted:

Did anything particularly interesting or impactful happen yesterday? Oregon UCLA maybe? Aggies/Cocks?

Ole miss lost and Oregon dominated UCLA.