Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite part of the body to kiss
Titties
Brain
Kidneys
Skin on face
View Results

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The undefeated season is cool, and it'd be a very cool little ceremony tonight on the 50th anniversary if they didn't talk about it every loving season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Kirios posted:

How quickly does Tua get knocked out?

One of the pass rushers got to him but gently spun him around and made sure he was alright. It was very polite

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Cavauro posted:

a lot of the dolphins players seem very flail-y. whipping and wobbling around all over the place.

Seems to be working for them though

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'd like to see a proper replay of the pic, did he trip over his own feet?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Oh it was the Canadian guy. I think I'm supposed to be a fan of his. Go back to the argos

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

surf rock posted:

That was the best "I can't believe I hosed that up" pose I've ever seen from a corner. Like a Greek tragedy.

On the dropped potential interception?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

This dude coaching the dolphins looks like a dude who got big into advanced stats to win his college dorm fantasy football league while smoking loads of weed. How old is he?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The Steelers might get there.

Who is Matt Canada and why is he called Matt canada

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That was a nice catch

Elephanthead posted:

Ron Mexicos brother

Oh is this the family?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

This is a quality drive

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Should've been a pick that

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Easy kick in the end

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

that screen grab is flattering of all things. he looked like he hadn't slept for a week

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

big fan of that steelers special teams guy booking it down the field while trying to look straight back over his own neck

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

i don't watch a lot of football (i think this is the first nfl game i've watched all year) but the dolphins seem like they're finding loads of space to pass up the middle. the steelers can't seem to tackle either

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

2 good stops on running plays there!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

given how bad the run defence has been i don't hold going for 4th and 3 against them

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Amy Pole Her posted:

It’s a confusing as hell move.

probably better to make it a 2 score game, but the defence has been pretty bad

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Quiet Feet posted:

She's loving Matt Damon.

this and some cringe humour are the only things i can remember about her. it wasn't particularly funny

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

literally or figuratively?

musically

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

surf rock posted:

I feel like a crazy percentage of Tua's throws should be intercepted but that he's very rarely punished for it

lmao, prescient

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

looked soft as heck

how do the ineligible players downfield stuff work? i know linemen can only go so far, but what's the rationale behind it?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

oh his name actually is matt canada. i thought you guys were making a weird joke about someone

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

doesn't seem great he's sitting on the sideline hunched over staring at the ground

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Nervous posted:

We had a chance to be rid of them but Eli just couldn't let that happen :mad:

On the one hand it would've stopped people talking about the dolphins, on the other hand it made a lot of massholes angry. Hard to say if it was good or bad (it was good)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

i liked the boats

is the pittsburgh run defence this bad every week?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

was that the fourth time this game that the ball has bounced off the hands of a pittsburgh defender?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Elephanthead posted:

Post the pooping dolphin!

what's the pooping dolphin

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

lmao that owns

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

who was the second guy moving in that shot?

the illegal shift i mean.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

the game ending with that interception is better than an incompletion, at least something happened

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

that steelers guy with the beard pouting on the sideline is :discourse:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Ehud posted:

the one thing we absolutely cannot do is turn it over

quote this when we turn it over

I don't know who we is

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ok, is that the fifth time the ball has bounced off a pittsburgh defender's hands??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I, for one, am looking forward to pickett's charge downfield

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

sweet thursday posted:

We can all appreciate the allure of these decisions while also recognizing how dumb they are for ultimately calling it as an actual head coach. We were entering our Madden Generation for head coaches in the NFL

goal line defence every play

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

that looked very much like a catch!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

lmao that was an awesome end to a terrible game of football lmao

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tim Whatley posted:

4 dropped INTs lmao

only 4? I thought it was 5 or 6

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

what happened to tua? they're talking like he nearly died. I assumed he had a concussion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Grittybeard posted:

There was a non zero chance of dying I think if he got a bad roll of the dice. Two bad concussions in 4 days (first was misdiagnosed) is not good for your health.

e: Well poo poo you probably know this and I'm missing :thejoke:

oh yeah that's kind of hosed. I figured he'd gotten a concussion and missed a few weeks from everyone talking about not getting knocked in the brain, but didn't know it was 2 concussions in 4 days :stonk:

I follow the nfl besides look at a score now and then. i can only watch like 2 games a year