Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Disco Elysium worth 10 dollars?
Yes
No
View Results

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I put some points into Perception so I could squeeze out as many Orbs as I possibly can from the world. Also to find money since I'm broke 100% of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It can be worth saving a point or two for when you need/want a skill for a specific check so you can just immediately upgrade it and roll again

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm also currently wearing a white dress shirt under a blue kimono draped over my shoulder.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm also currently wearing a white dress shirt under a blue kimono draped over my shoulder.

lmao lookin good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
you should put some points into shivers or inland empire

----------------

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I put a lot into Empathy my first run because I care for my comrades and their plight.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

putting as many points as possible into physical so I can roundhouse cuno's head off

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i believe my first run was mostly encyclopedia and visual calculus or w.e. but there's definitely no wrong way

----------------

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i had Shivers as my primary stat and that was a fun experience

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I picked the archetype that mains Purple and Pink skills, which I forget what they do

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I don’t think a single imp has ever picked any of the physical skill tracks their first run lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
video games are an intellectual pursuit

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I don’t think a single imp has ever picked any of the physical skill tracks their first run lol

The red track was highest for me because its where Shivers lives but as a side effect i had Electrochemistry and Half Light constantly trying to convince me to make every situation worse

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

You can use healing items during conversations, this will come in handy a lot im sure.

be nice to kim

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

DamnitGannet posted:

You can use healing items during conversations, this will come in handy a lot im sure.

be nice to kim

oh word?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thinking back on the game I think my favourite skill check to pass was in the church.

convincing Kim to dance ftmfw

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

EmmyOk posted:

Thinking back on the game I think my favourite skill check to pass was in the church.

convincing Kim to dance ftmfw

On my first run I failed this and it's the most brutal thing in the game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I got the tude now posted:

video games are an intellectual pursuit

that is correct

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007