Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Disco Elysium worth 10 dollars?
Yes
No
View Results

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grandmother of Five posted:

I dont know who that is, but imo lol @ communist manifest shoutout during some indie gaming award show

he's a Russian post punk guy who made a lot of really good music.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol look at this fa- *tazed from behind*

Ahuh, what I meant to say was. Wow, what a beautiful lady. Not only can you be healthy at any size, you can also be extremely sexy and hot and everyone wnats to see your gigantic pockmarked rear end all the time, respectfully.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Agreeing with the posts that said I don’t care about the political thinkpiece stuff and just had a lot of fun wandering around rolling checks on things. Peace

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

man nurse posted:

Agreeing with the posts that said I don’t care about the political thinkpiece stuff and just had a lot of fun wandering around rolling checks on things. Peace

CHILL CHECK: Passed! You were in an agreeable mood about the political thinkpiece stuff, had a lot of fun wandering around, and started/ended a sentence with "Peace".

----------------

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

insane anime posted:

CHILL CHECK: Passed! You were in an agreeable mood about the political thinkpiece stuff, had a lot of fun wandering around, and started/ended a sentence with "Peace".

lmao

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

For $10 you can get two months of premium Chapo Trap House. Double the insanely good politics you love to constantly hear about from some pretty chill leftist millionaires? Not a hard choice.

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

insane anime posted:

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol look at this fa- *tazed from behind*

Ahuh, what I meant to say was. Wow, what a beautiful lady. Not only can you be healthy at any size, you can also be extremely sexy and hot and everyone wnats to see your gigantic pockmarked rear end all the time, respectfully.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Betabitchinsky's works are timeless.

Fungah! posted:

famed psychologist D. Yung Mannsnäm

insane anime posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh my loving god no

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

oh my loving god no

lolll

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

symbolic posted:

oh my loving god no

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

oh my loving god no

Lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

L
Fao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

symbolic posted:

oh my loving god no

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao awesome

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

oh my loving god no

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

memeable mini minus....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

memeable mini minus....

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:negative:

----------------

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

symbolic posted:

oh my loving god no

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

symbolic posted:

oh my loving god no

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ra ra rasputin lover of some russian ween
there was a cat that loved dialogue

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dongicus posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Dongicus posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Dongicus posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
remembering all the times i said gently caress you or shut the gently caress up to the tv while mashing the A button because a dialog box was too long, and returning the ten dollar bill to my wallet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

remembering all the times i said gently caress you or shut the gently caress up to the tv while mashing the A button because a dialog box was too long, and returning the ten dollar bill to my wallet