Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Disco Elysium worth 10 dollars?
Yes
No
View Results

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

30 y/o video essay Youtuber: as you can see, this is an allegory for how when we have something we let control our narrow-minded desires, we are truly blinded and vulnerable. much like Harry, as we will see more about in part five. absolutely visionary. (continues playing clip of Harry hobbling around after getting his head stuck in a bucket)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Oh and I voted this thread a 1.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Cuno is a right oval office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoGlE4G8DyE

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

whatis posted:

someone find the post about the imp that got all misty over the game and was struggling to compose himself while talking to a repair man or some poo poo

you find it, bitch

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

I was reading My Girl on a really slow day at work and had to stop because I was starting to tear up and my eyes were all red and I, too, felt like the gayest loser of all time.

when i was in high school i went with a couple friends to see the movie adaptation of the presumably very bad Stephanie Meyers post-Twilight book The Host and i walked out of the theater puffy-eyed and sniffling and they still make fun of me for it almost a decade later

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

nothing beats plutonis crying at line rider

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Dude wtf. Why do you post like such a boomer.

what the

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I mean you’re young enough that there was a post-twilight book out when you were in high school, and yet, your a boomer.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Joan posted:

: Earn all Bronze Medals (or better) in all Challenges

All gold or better again

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ordered a case of hemorrhoid cream for when I marathon this rear end in 6 to 8 weeks.

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

my favorite part of that is you don't even roleplay as a revolutionary you roleplay as a blowhard idiot who talks a big game but ultimately serves the interests of the moralintern that killed the revolution in the first place

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol look at this fa- *tazed from behind*

Ahuh, what I meant to say was. Wow, what a beautiful lady. Not only can you be healthy at any size, you can also be extremely sexy and hot and everyone wnats to see your gigantic pockmarked rear end all the time, respectfully.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Betabitchinsky's works are timeless.

Fungah! posted:

famed psychologist D. Yung Mannsnäm

insane anime posted:

CHILL CHECK: Passed! You were in an agreeable mood about the political thinkpiece stuff, had a lot of fun wandering around, and started/ended a sentence with "Peace".

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh my loving god no

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

ra ra rasputin lover of some russian ween
there was a cat that loved dialogue

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

remembering all the times i said gently caress you or shut the gently caress up to the tv while mashing the A button because a dialog box was too long, and returning the ten dollar bill to my wallet