Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know if he was only dogshit on other teams but since coming to my house in the woods, eli apple makes a couple good plays every game, a couple not good plays every game, and gets totally and extremely embarrassed about once every other game. if he was a 3rd rounder i don't think anyone would know who he is in a particularly awful way but i also don't know if he would still be in the nfl. if you disagree please send me a pm with the true information so that i can edit it into this post as my thoughts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would have said robert quinn was 33. but he's only 32. loving crazier than hell.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dalton has looked ok except for those very unlucky pick sixes that were the receivers fault probably. especially the one that was 100% on dalton. that one was the receiver's fault

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

help. please help me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's because of all his swiveling and whatnot at the line of scrimmage to get open. he's done for. he is retiring after this season

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good job russell. time to show the world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's why they need one. preferably not 30 also. LFG!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've been asked to watch the play and comment. it wouldn't have been a huge mistake to call a facemask on the play, but it would have been wrong. the player doesn't grab the facemask and touching them or pushing them for a momet in the open field is not a penalty. he isn't trying to do anything besides reach out at bellinger while arriving to the play in order to provide help against a tight end as he's trained to do; there's no obvious path and time to set up some sort of dirty play idea. terribly unsafe game. first down.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

for the record I hate it as well.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Be ga;d

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

on the way home from work soon. about 20 minutes from that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro