Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

and the Ravens do play the Broncos on December 4th. guess that will be bulletin material for Russell Wilson and he will destroy the Ravens by throwing for 97 yards

No what will happen is the normal Ravens curse where the WRs we play get sticky hands and make stupid circus catches to get almost every contested ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Awesome. Great trade for exactly the right position we need if we want to make a run. 2nd rounder is fine

Although i look at his numbers and theyre not that impressive? I assumed he was a top guy

Wait i thought he was OLB. Hmm

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 31, 2022

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

bows1 posted:

Roquan is extremely good

Got you. Initially I thought he was OLB and saw low sacks and got worried. But we do need this too with Bynes injury and age and Queens wild inconsistency. Ive been saying all year this is one of the weakest Ravens run Ds ever so this should help with that a lot

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Queen is very up and down.