Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Pat McAfee is a former Colt and thus as a Titans fan I hate him, but he's also been hyping up the Vols on College GameDay.

What I'm saying is Pat McAfee is a man of contrasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

I cannot loving wait to watch a player drop dead on the field after an aneurysm blows out/they dissect all the vessels after a high force impact. I am astounded.

I can wait for that.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Here's hoping he comes back next season in top form, his career so far has been wild and he's one of the great stories of that Bucs team.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Trick question, nobody "wins" the NFC South.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Imagine how different things would look if that one roughing call in Falcons/Bucs wasn't called and the Falcons actually managed to come back to win.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Sono posted:

Winner?

Ties for the tie god. Skulls (of NFC South QBs) for the skull throne.

Funnily enough a tie benefits the Falcons.

Of course I'll always root for a tie. Falcons are wanting to look good, Panthers want a higher pick, so I think that's ideal for all parties.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

It's always a good time to say gently caress the Cowboys.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Hell yeah.

Weirdly this is the first start Tannehill will miss since he first joined the Tits. For a guy that was seen as kinda fragile he was a loving Ironman on the Tits.

Excited to see how Willis does, even if it's a loss (since the Texans love to play us close).

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Defensive Josh Allen dominated Offensive Josh Allen last time they played, so not a bad guy to grab.

Granted, Jags would be loving stupid to trade away their Josh Allen, but it is the Jags so...

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Who would even want him? Guy doesn't look impressive this season in a McVay offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bears just tearing it all down, huh.