Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The longest pass I can remember Brady throwing is this cursed throw from SB42 that bounced off Moss' hands. From the 13 to the opposite 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGj5qQFnnc

lol at brady being like ten yards short of where old moss could get to. that rookie moss throw from cunningham is so insane because its the epitome of the 'go and get it' that moss could do at will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Pron on VHS posted:

Off the field stuff aside I feel like Tyreek is starting to make a case for top 10 all time WR maybe even higher

is tyreek even better than steve smith sr was? tyreek is a lot like moss in my mind of how does he just not take over games nonstop but tyreek just...doesn't.

im probably jaded on this due to the Steve Smith Game in the playoffs but still. tyreek scores more but smith, in his limited career playoff games (he has one fewer game than hill already has had) was much better

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Oct 31, 2022