Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

eh, they are going to get the #1 pick and a quarterback to replace jared goff who replaced their last #1 quarterback its the ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiircle of life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

From an athletic article but dying of laughter that 3 out of the top 10 picks - and 2 of hte top 5 - are coming from teams that way oversold their chances at being good this year and there is a good chance at least 2 playoff teams in the Eagles/Seahwaks are making top 5 picks. Part of the recent trend in trading 1sts for established vets - really started by the rams - was because low first round picks are.. fine. They should turn into good players and maybe great but more or less you're trading away a couple years of cheap/good for 1 year of cheap and good player. The thing with top 5/10 picks are these are or should be ideally all-pro/perennial pro bowl guys. I mean right now if this was the 2022 NFL draft the Seahawks would be getting Sauce Gardner and the Texans Kayvon Thibodeaux .

just incredible

Only registered members can see post attachments!

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Sounds like Wall Street to me.

The Donda Sports website is a little underwhelming: https://donda-sports.com/

it's a bad shopify site so that feelsa bout right.. also they are pulling their code from an s3 bucket so that's.... great.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

worst case scenario for ravens is they get a 3rd round comp pick if he leaves and doesnt re-sign. So they basically sent a 5th and swapped a 2nd for a 3rd to get a 1/2 year rental

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

2nd and 5th for a rental and a 3rd sounds a lot better than pick 50 and 150 for pick 100 and a rental.

The very end of the 3rd is a big difference from the middle of the 2nd.

I guess it depends on where you think the ravens will end up this year. I suspect they will easily make the playoffs and probably lose in the divisional round which means that 2nd round pick is more likely till the back end of the 2nd but sure, fair enough.