Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I'm not gonna go full conspiracy theory on this since I can absolutely believe refs are this clueless/tone deaf. But this really seems like something that should have easily been handled by like 2 text messages to Evans' agent. Not weirdly chasing him down in the tunnel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Wild. Hasn’t he basically not played a down this year because he hurt one hammy, got healthy, then immediately pulled his other hammy? Seems like a lot to take a flyer on a dude with recurring soft tissue problems.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The best time to say gently caress The Cowboys was yesterday. The next best time is today.

Shame about the Browns part, though.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Pron on VHS posted:

Tyreek is like AB in his abilities but has better athletic attributes which is crazy. Even being short is fine because he can jump like 3 feet in the air off one leg

I wonder where AB himself would have finished if the whole traumatic brain injury thing hadn't caught up with him. He was on an insane pace with the Steelers.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

Here's Baker throwing it 70 yards through the end zone.
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1338876737787211782

This really buries the lede which is the defender running full speed right into the goal post :lol: