Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Broncos and Jags in London yikes.

Also lol that you all get to watch this absolutely terrible Browns team continue to get owned this week on Monday night football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

This actually makes me more suspicious than I was before!

Before people were making it sound like it might have been some procedural thing that only looked dumb because they looked like giddy idiots. This sounds a little too close for refs and players imo.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

King Hong Kong posted:

Obviously an autograph is superficially worse but the refs having close relationships with the players to the point they are personally setting up golf lessons is not exactly suggestive of impartiality.

Setting up golf lessons with a close friend of his could also easily be a round about "payment" thing. Not saying it is that, but it's super duper in the realm of stuff refs shouldn't be doing with any current player.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Toaster Beef posted:

I'm not sure they deserve much. Outside of the Ravens, who hosed themselves into a loss, they've played one good team (the Cowboys) and got beat. Meanwhile, they're barely squeaking by bad-to-middling opponents. You can only play who's in front of you, sure, but they haven't been impressive.

The entire league is bad to middling so if they keep this up they'll be 14-3 but still not win their division because the NFCE is the new monster division.