Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

Huh, I kinda liked Toney as a prospect.

Everything since he became a pro and not a prospect has been very bad though.

And this yeah. If it's conditional on him being actually good in some way I'm fine with it.

He had like two good games last year, one of which he got ejected from for throwing a punch at some Dallas DB (He should have been praised for that IMO - gently caress the Cowboys), and then he got hurt. I think there also may have been something with him not respecting Joe Judge or Jason Garrett, not that they deserved any respect, which got him in trouble.

Either way, based solely on those two games, if he ever gets healthy he’d be good for KC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:emptyquote:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

wandler20 posted:

UNLEASH EASTON STICK!

I think Chase Daniel is their #2

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

So obviously we’re never speaking of the panthers game again but PJs throw was maybe the longest in air completion ever.

https://twitter.com/sethwalder/status/1586815105756532738?s=46&t=FY4is8CbkJsrBK8v85ZpNg

Only goes back to 2016 but got me thinking of who would have been the top at this. Gotta be prime culpepper to moss, right?

Daunte was just firing artillery back then.

Randall Cunningham’s 95-yard TD pass against Buffalo (Where he ducked under Bruce Smith to avoid a safety) was from well in his own end zone and was caught over midfield, so that may be up there. There’s probably some cannon armed guys going back who had some crazy bombs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Remember when Ray Rice's victim apologized for her role in getting knocked out cold in an elevator only to have her lifeless body dragged out to door and to their room?

I remember the Ravens tweet about it