Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I cant believe giants at Seattle is easily the best afternoon slot and it's not even close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The bills off a bye against the falling apart packers seems like a good week to be aboard the gently caress Aaron rodgers express.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The poor lions

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Theres some saints fans who will be upset, but I will be adding an extra fleur de lis to my paper bag when I wear it now.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

syzpid posted:

I don't understand this at all? Dalton has arguably looked worse, and Winston played at least 1 game with a broken back? Plus they don't want to actually tank, they don't have their first this year.

Andy does have less rapes though

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I know the chiefs didn't have the best receiver corps but like drat, they still had the #1 offense in the league and pat mahomes. Do you really need to trade for a receiver?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Yea, but that’s mostly because their coach is Dennis Allen and their QB is Andy Dalton. They could have 200 million dollars next year and it wouldn’t matter.

Yeah, replace Allen with payton and Dalton even with Carr or Dak and this is a perennial playoff team again. Even with no draft and cap room. The issue is coach and qb suck, so there's no point in having cap room... no draft hurts though, and that was just not smart.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

syzpid posted:

I mean almost the whole bottom half of the league right now would be in the playoffs if they added Payton and Carr or Dak.

that's my point? That despite the future being "bleak" (and it is) if they had a good coach and QB - none of that matters. But since they're bad at the two positions that matter most, the rest may as well not matter. The biggest thing no draft hurts is not being able to find another QB that could save the franchise, short of another HOF QB getting injured and no one wanting to take a stab at him.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I still can't believe pj walker just casually unleashed the loving dragon and won the game if not for a lovely kicker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The saints defense is back!*

*if they play the raiders