Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Eifert Posting posted:

Something to watch going into the game: the Bengals maybe reducing the play time or even benching Eli Apple. They played second round rookie Cam Taylor Britt for 30 snaps last week and he did pretty okay. Apple has not been bad largely up until now but the go he gave up vs the Falcons was just about disqualifying.

I will never understand why Eli Apple has gotten so many chances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

I don't understand this at all? Dalton has arguably looked worse, and Winston played at least 1 game with a broken back? Plus they don't want to actually tank, they don't have their first this year.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

My mistake, when I was looking at the team stats I reversed Winston & Dalton. Still those pick sixes were so bad.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

kiimo posted:

Toney is here to return punts and undergo a Rocky IV training montage in an Olathe, KS field during a snowstorm.

edit: Also the Giants' OC is Mike Kafka, former Chiefs coach.

Someone make a list of all the former backup QBs for Reid who have jobs in the NFL now. It's pretty crazy. He had so many 3rd string project QBs that stuck around for 2-3 years with the team and always looked promising in preseason that never did anything.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

really queer Christmas posted:

Yeah, replace Allen with payton and Dalton even with Carr or Dak and this is a perennial playoff team again. Even with no draft and cap room. The issue is coach and qb suck, so there's no point in having cap room... no draft hurts though, and that was just not smart.

I mean almost the whole bottom half of the league right now would be in the playoffs if they added Payton and Carr or Dak.