Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1584911096200167429

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Niners at fourth in that chart: needs deeper analysis

People think CMC will be what puts them over the top and are betting on them. Also I figure people in California have money to blow.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rodgers was routinely throwing at receivers' cleats but honestly I think it actually was one of his better games all season.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Amy Pole Her posted:

Packers fans keep posting rumors in NFL reddit about Green Bay trading for Gesicki.

Chubb, Gesicki, Brian Burns. Lotsa names being thrown around this trade deadline. Wonder if any of them actually happen.

I can't see them taking that cap hit for a rental. The most credible rumor I've seen is that the Packers are looking for a receiver on a rookie contract -- so Jeudy, Hamler, Elijah Moore, Michael Pittman Jr (:v:). I don't think a trade will actually happen though.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Amy Pole Her posted:

Same guy who has been posting this is saying that the talks are heating up aggressively with DJ Moore so lol woo hoo https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenBayPackers/comments/ydqov5/possible_dj_moore_trade_coming/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

That's Basaraski, he's really well regarded among the Packers fandom. If he's saying it then it's probably actually happening (the talks, that is, not necessarily the trade).

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bills' Tre'Davious White not playing against the Packers on Sunday.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Diva Cupcake posted:

He hasn’t played all year has he?

No, but there was a lot of talk he might be ready to come back this week. Looks like no, they'll keep him working on rehab until December probably.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I know Denver's season is basically lost but selling off your good players seems like a poor idea if you're trying to save your job like Hackett is.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I hate this whole "run out of the shotgun" thing they've been doing lately. The RBs can't get any momentum and poo poo like this happens, they get hit in the backfield.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Amy Pole Her posted:

Feels like if broncos lose their next they’re going to fire their coach and trade Chubb

Does Evero get promoted? The defense has been holding up well.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm hearing that Matt Ryan was the Colts starter for 28 weeks and 3 days. Someone do the math on that.

The Colts traded for Ryan on March 21st, 2022, and benched him on October 24th. 217 days is 31 weeks exactly.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Tulalip Tulips posted:

How are the Packers a very cringy mediocre while the Seahawks are a pleasently surprisingly medicore/mildly decent?

https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/1586876057046876160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

2015 had that Rodgers missile to Rodgers in Detroit. It looks like that one was officially 61 yards though (I don't think that counts the actual air travel distance).